Enterprise Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Allocadia is a recognized leader in Marketing Performance Management, serving more than 150 customers and thousands of users worldwide, and manages billions of marketing dollars for companies like Unilever, Juniper Networks and VMware. Our software empowers marketers to run marketing more effectively by providing them with greater control over their marketing investments and the insights they need to drive revenue.
We’re currently growing our sales team and are looking for a driven, bold, and courageous Enterprise Account Executive to join our team working from Toronto, Ontario. You will be joining a team of high performers who are obsessed with closing business, innovation and challenging the status quo, especially within the marketing space. In this role, you will advance your sales career managing sales cycles from lead to close with top Enterprise accounts (check out Allocadia customers) with a focus on aligning multiple personas in the marketing organization, up to and including the CMO.
- Work with accounts in a North American geographic territory to sell Allocadia’s solutions across the organization.
- Drive opportunities that are a combination of self-sourced (hunted), Marketing, and Partner deals. Particular emphasis on hunting for new business –experience with identifying opportunities to sell a solution and taking the cycle from lead inception to opportunity close is a must.
- Qualify and develop leads from all sources above to create revenue opportunities, coordinate client meetings and on-line demonstrations of Allocadia’s solution.
- Volume of pipeline is key: your quota and targets are geared toward new logo acquisition and monthly/quarterly sales to enterprise prospects
- Once a prospect is developed, help our prospects realize value & get them on a path to Marketing Performance Management (MPM); engaging with our customer to solve a core pain-point and educating them on the other benefits and outcomes of an MPM project.
- Driving and maintaining momentum in every deal with high-cadence stakeholder engagement
- Align different organizational stakeholders (typically 5-7,) to the value-proposition specific to their role. Must be comfortable and experienced having C-level conversations. Selling to CMO’s specifically is an asset.
- Some technical software knowledge required. You must have the ability to discuss integration points between Allocadia and other softwares.
- You will have the capability to sell five and six-figure deals.
- Maintain accurate forecast and track activity in Salesforce
- Prepare proposals and price quotations
- Celebrate closed deals!
Requirements & Career Motivations:
- Post-secondary education
- A minimum of 3 years selling/closing experience with enterprise size accounts selling to multiple stakeholders in large organizations, some with governed and/or complex purchasing processes.
- You are knowledgeable about the Marketing Automation, Marketing Operations or CRM market.
- You have experience (and previous success!) with prospecting and selling virtually. Onsite/ field experience with clients is a strong attribute but not a necessity.
- You are motivated by your quota and have a track record of over-achieving most goals you set your mind to.
- You are extremely open to coaching to develop and learn new methods and tactics to drive sales momentum and close deals.
- You understand the value and have experience with a solution selling methodology/approach.
- You are ready to be a core contributing member of team building a world class company and working to dominate its market!
What it’s like to work here:
- We are guided by our core values: #RunTogether, #RuntoWin, #RunSmart, #RunCreatively and #RunHealthy
- Performance driven environment with an opportunity to work with passionate people who are focused on hitting company goals and personal goals.
- The team is here to build a world class SaaS company and do career defining work!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We empower marketers to make smart decisions and know where to confidently invest their next dollar.