IT Systems Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Allocadia is a recognized leader in Marketing Performance Management, serving more than 150 customers and thousands of users worldwide, and managing billions of marketing dollars for companies like Microsoft, Juniper Networks and VMware. Our software empowers marketers to run marketing more effectively by providing them with greater control over their marketing investments and the insights they need to drive revenue.
The IT Systems Engineer is the direct escalation path for the helpdesk team and is responsible for in-person support for local and remote users. Through interactions with clients during support and project delivery the position shall collect feedback with the goal of identifying new opportunities and creating new solutions for discovered needs. This is a hands-on role that will also take on projects that you can own from planning to implementation.
- Diagnose and resolve IT infrastructure operational problems and issues with efficiency and precision.
- Take charge of service requests, problem solving and incidents for end users including
- devices purchase, installation and configuration, email, and other user productivity &
- collaboration tools.
- Expand, develop, and implement innovative solutions to IT infrastructure operational problems and issues.
- Provide a high level of effective technical input to assist management in the IT acquisitions planning processes.
- Establish, develop, and maintain operational policies, procedures and standards relating to laptop and server images; operating systems, application software, and network and communications configurations; user profile and access scopes and privileges; network, Intranet and Internet use and security; and data system back-ups and security, in accordance with operational IT policies.
- Carry out in depth research to determine and/or recommend courses of action to resolve complex and/or multi-faceted IT problems or issues.
- Interact and partner with IT Service Providers and vendors to ensure effective ongoing delivery of their services.
- Provision and maintain internal systems, as well as work on building tools for the automation of routine tasks.
- Interface and maintain SLAs, issues resolution and costs tracking with vendors and service providers for Cisco Meraki, Azure, Jamf, Intune, and all cloud subscriptions,
- and recommend solutions to optimize investment, removing redundancies.
- Work on innovative ways to streamline deployment of IT systems and end-user hardware in a rapidly growing company, administer Mac OS and Windows devices with zero touch MDM.
- Design, implement, and monitor security measures for the protection of computer
- systems, networks, and data.
- Participate in the management of fixes (configuration changes, migration, etc.) according to the security standards in force.
Education & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience working in a similar support engineer role.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related field (Cases for
- Equivalency will be considered).
- 3+ years’ experience in multiplatform deployments across both macOS and Windows, a
- variety of MDM solutions including Jamf, Intune and others.
- 3+ years of cross-platform experience in systems, network and messaging administration, including maintaining, migrating , designing, and deploying large scale infrastructures.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Windows Clients (Windows 10), macOS (Catalina and newer) and Office 365.
- Experience designing and implementing Endpoint Protection solutions and a strong understanding of enterprise-level networking protocols, devices, and architecture.
- Advanced knowledge and experience working with and supporting desktop computer technologies and a wide range of commonly used application software (MS Office Suite; Windows and macOS Desktop operating systems; etc.).
- Knowledge and experience working with and supporting Internet, Intranet and VPN/remote access, and security solutions.
- Familiar with Service Desk tools (e.g., JIRA Service Desk).
- Familiar with Cloud based apps (e.g., Box, Slack, Zoom).
- Experience working in an IT operations environment (dealing with Escalations, Fault/Event Management, Incident Management, Problem Resolution and Root Cause Analysis).
- Knowledge and understanding of ITIL Framework and Agile Methodologies.
- Exceptional customer service skills to respond to Service Desk tickets.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
- Strong troubleshooting and investigation skills.
- Strong planning and prioritization skills and robust attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership and responsibility; not being happy until there is a satisfactory outcome.
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate across all levels.
- Administrator Certifications in Azure, Jamf, Meraki are an asset.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We empower marketers to make smart decisions and know where to confidently invest their next dollar.