This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ramp is building the modern financial stack that enables companies to accelerate growth without compromising on their finances. We’re on a mission to uncover and eliminate waste before it undermines our customer’s goals. We make financial rigor easy by enabling real-time visibility and understanding of every dollar spent.
Ramp was founded by the same team who built, scaled, and sold Paribus to Capital One, enabling automated savings on online purchases and putting over $100 million back in consumers’ pockets every year. We are backed by Founders Fund, Coatue, and Box Group, as well as over 50 founders of leading companies.
About the Role
As Ramp builds out its Technical Recruiting team, we are looking for an experienced Technical Sourcer to help develop creative strategies and further drive the buildout of our sourcing engine. We are looking for someone who can successfully identify and engage top talent in the Engineering community, build streamlined processes and maintain a high bar for excellence. This person will act as one of the first points of contact for many future employees at the company, responsible for delivering an excellent candidate experience right from the start.
What You’ll Do
- Partner closely with Recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand requirements of the technical roles, and how they fit into the organization
- Build and iterate on creative strategies for talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use various search techniques
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders and more broadly across the company
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas
- Build and share knowledge of skills, target companies, conferences, and open source communities with recruiters and hiring managers
- Build diverse pipeline and actively engage in diversity recruiting strategies
- Utilize data to track and share pipeline activity and market data with internal stakeholders
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 4 years of sourcing experience in a similar role at a high-growth technology company or startup
- Experience working with and building sourcing strategies with hiring managers
- Experience developing and executing candidate generation and research techniques
- Experience screening resumes to match qualifications and approaching passive candidates
- Clear communication, structured thinking, organization and project management skills
- Strong collaborator who can build relationships across the company internally and with partners
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Gem & Greenhouse ATS
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for youPartially covered for your dependents
- 401k (including employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual education reimbursement
- Relocation support
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Ramp is the only corporate card designed to help companies spend less. Contact: http://ramp.com/contact-us I Unsolicited feedback: http://ramp.com/lov...