Technical Recruiter, Engineering
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ramp is building the modern financial stack that enables companies to accelerate growth without compromising on their finances. We’re on a mission to uncover and eliminate waste before it undermines our customer’s goals. We make financial rigor easy by enabling real-time visibility and understanding of every dollar spent.
Ramp was founded by the same team who built, scaled, and sold Paribus to Capital One, enabling automated savings on online purchases and putting over $100 million back in consumers’ pockets every year. We are backed by Founders Fund, Coatue, and Box Group, as well as over 50 founders of leading companies.
About the Role
As Ramp builds out its Technical Recruiting team, we are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to help lead the growth of our Engineering team as we scale over the coming years. We are looking for someone who can successfully engage and recruit top talent in the Engineering community, build streamlined processes and maintain a high bar for excellence.
What You’ll Do
- Partner closely with our leadership and hiring managers to deeply understand requirements of the technical roles and how they fit into the organization
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches across the Engineering organization
- Lead the development of various recruiting strategies, with a focus on delivering innovative and scalable solutions to meet the hiring needs for Engineering
- Partner with our sourcing team to iterate on creative strategies for talent pipelines
- Coordinate with recruiting team members to develop our research strategy for market mapping and competitor analysis
- Manage pipeline activity, maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Lead key initiatives and projects with client groups that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results
- Drive offer processes for candidates including extending offers, negotiations, closing candidates, and generating offer letters
- Build and implement creative diversity and inclusion hiring strategies that ensure a high-touch candidate experience for all
- Build excellent relationships with the recruiting team and engineering client groups
- Compile and analyze data and metrics to support business decisions and plans as necessary
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 6 years of technical recruiting experience in a similar role at a high-growth technology company or startup
- Experience working in both pipeline and requisition-based recruiting environments
- Experience working with and building full cycle recruiting strategies with hiring managers
- Experience with compiling, analyzing and capturing insights from data to support business decisions
- Demonstrated experience to effectively build relationships, influence and communicate cross-functionally with Engineering leadership and other stakeholders across the company
- Clear communication, structured thinking, organization and project management skills
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for youPartially covered for your dependents
- 401k (including employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual education reimbursement
- Relocation support
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Ramp is the only corporate card designed to help companies spend less. Contact: http://ramp.com/contact-us I Unsolicited feedback: http://ramp.com/lov...