This job is no longer accepting applications.
Allocadia is looking for a Business Technology Specialist to join the Corporate Operations team. As the Business Technology Specialist, you love providing fixed-the-first-time IT services in a fast-paced environment, while paying very close attention to business standards and requirements. The Business Technology Specialist oversees all aspects of the end-user experience, from system evaluation and testing to endpoint break-fix, to network administration and compliance. The role requires a hands-on approach to end user experience management and is cross-functional in its scope and mandate.
- Provide IT Support for all employees (onsite and remote) – Technology and Applications troubleshooting/repair/resolution for all endpoints.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk, via phone or email.
- Prioritize and schedule tickets and issues. Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process (including all successful and unsuccessful actions taken). Ensure final resolution of the issue. If necessary, ensure issues are escalated to the appropriate senior resources.
- Follow and execute Allocadia standard on-boarding procedures. This includes setting up new user accounts, ensuring documentation is up to date and setting up accounts according to the standard procedures.
- Track IT assets and follow the inventory management guidelines – Laptops, Monitors, and other peripheral equipment.
- Participate in additional technology initiatives as required - Assisting with OS upgrades, technology rollouts, etc.
- Develop positive relationships with the business and other functions at all levels.
- Collaborate with members of the information technology, security, and cloud teams to ensure consistent IT services to our business users.
Qualifications and Education requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience as a Business Technology Specialist in companies ranging from 100 to 500 corporate endpoints.
- Must be familiar with all components of laptops and desktops and be able to replace peripheral components, perform upgrades and repairs.
- Troubleshooting experience on Microsoft Windows 10 and macOS Catalina or newer and software related issues is required.
- Experience with imaging technologies and remote software installation tools such as Intune or Jamf Pro an asset.
- Prior experience supporting customers with SaaS applications (Office 365, Box, Slack, Zoom, etc.) an asset.
- Experience with Wired/Wireless networks, VPN, Collaboration tools (Chat and Video Conferencing), A/V devices, and conference room systems.
- Familiarity with standard helpdesk ticketing tools a plus.
- Passion for Customer Support – A drive to help end-users get what they need to do their jobs the best they can. A sense of satisfaction from assisting end-users in getting what they need on time.
- Prioritization Skills – The ability to analyze support requests and prioritize them based on impact.
- Ability to articulate technical solutions to non-technical users in simple and easy to understand terms
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We empower marketers to make smart decisions and know where to confidently invest their next dollar.