Senior Software Trainer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Allocadia, we help some of the largest companies in the world run marketing like a business. Core to accomplishing this, is making sure thousands of marketers each year are confidently able to manage their marketing dollars with Allocadia.
The Senior Software Trainer is responsible for assuring this happens in a meaningful way.
In this role you will partner with Allocadia customers to create and deliver engaging training sessions, drive user adoption, and be a steward of users in Allocadia. This role will support our internal and external clients and users in their ongoing journey to adoption – and help them run their marketing organization like a business.
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of Allocadia’s products so you become the expert individuals internally and externally turn to for answers.
- Act as a key member on our strategic account team and partner with the clients on change management, communications, and the development of custom training plans, lesson plans, and training assets including instructional videos.
- Ensure marketers are progressing in their learning through appropriate testing, assessments and evaluations.
- Provide engaging on-site and remote training on Allocadia’s Marketing Performance Management tool, best practices, and procedures to new and existing clients, partners and staff.
- Collaborate with the Professional Services, Customer Success, Account Managers, Support, and Product Management teams to ensure we meet our clients training requirements.
- Participate in the review and updating of training content to ensure it remains current with Allocadia’s product capabilities.
- 4+ years experience as a software trainer
- 3+ years experience designing training experiences and lessons
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite products, mainly MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Proficient in video development and editing, mainly Camtasia.
- Proven self-starter who is resourceful and curious.
- Able to work independently with minimal direction.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Able and willing to travel to client sites in Canada and the US (after COVID).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We empower marketers to make smart decisions and know where to confidently invest their next dollar.