Office and Facilities Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Office & Facilities Manager plays a central role in creating and maintaining a safe, engaging, and productive environment for the Allocadia team. We are looking for an operations expert who is comfortable leading the day-to-day and strategic plans of our office space. The way we work in an office and online is changing and adapting to new realities, we need someone who is ready to take the lead in creating an exceptional blended experience for our team and stakeholders. This in an in-person position at our downtown Vancouver office, however may be remote to start.
- Act as the first point of contact for the team for all office related needs and inquires. Develops, promotes and maintains effective communication, and positive working relationships in all internal and external interactions.
- Implement and maintain the highest health and safety standards for our team members and visitors.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the Vancouver office including: supplies, couriers, H&S protocols, systems, and problem solving
- Continuously work to create a strong overlap between in office and remote employee experience
- Manage the facilities department pages on the Company’s intranet keeping all information up to date
- Work with the People & Culture team to lead any Worksafe BC or first aid incident reporting.
- Manage service and supply contracts including cleaning, waste/recycling collection, security and all aspects of building maintenance including electrical, plumbing, HVAC, etc.
- Manage all couriers and mail delivery including shipping process and tracking of deliveries in and out of the building as well as to staff.
- Run the food & beverage program at Allocadia, including ordering, stocking, and upkeep of snacks, coffee, and beverages. Manage catering requests and orders.
- Be the primary point of contact for the building, managing any technical building problems and alerts.
- Manage general building maintenance, safety and improvements.
- Work with the IT & Systems team on in-office technologies to meet constantly changing needs of the business.
- Work with the People & Culture team to produce the annual department budget
- Support the People & Culture team in initiatives related to our vision, culture, and values
- Support the execution of company-wide events and in office activities
- Lead any future office expansions, sublease, or move initiatives
- Completion of relevant post-secondary education (Administration, Marketing, Communications)
- 5+ years of experience in a Senior Administration, Executive Assistant or Office Manager role.
- Experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven administrative position.
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders (all levels, internal and external)
- Impeccable communication skills: friendly, accurate, detailed and effective - both verbally and in writing.
- Extremely organized, with an ability to anticipate, plan and execute multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A creative thinker and problem solver - someone who gets the job done no matter what.
- A team player who enjoys working with others to achieve great things.
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook, must be comfortable working with spreadsheets
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We empower marketers to make smart decisions and know where to confidently invest their next dollar.