This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ramp is building the modern financial stack that enables companies to accelerate growth without compromising on their finances. We’re on a mission to uncover and eliminate waste before it undermines our customer’s goals. We make financial rigor easy by enabling real-time visibility and understanding of every dollar spent.
Ramp was founded by the same team who built, scaled, and sold Paribus to Capital One, enabling automated savings on online purchases and putting over $100 million back in consumers’ pockets every year. We are backed by Founders Fund, Coatue, and Box Group, as well as over 50 founders of leading companies.
About the Role
As an early member of Ramp's Risk Operations, you will drive operational initiatives related to underwriting, financial risk management, and fraud. This role requires an understanding of underwriting processes, fluency with data, and the ability to analyze risk vectors such as credit and fraud risks. We take our responsibility to serve our customers’ commitment to their financial health seriously, and our approach is anchored in data-driven and systematic decisions to delight our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Drive risk management operations to underwrite businesses requesting Ramp's corporate card product
- Implement risk metric monitoring by researching/resolving risk events and developing levers that mitigate risk factors
- Review suspicious account activities, analyze trends, and take measures to deter fraud attacks
- Drive Ramp’s customer experience by diving deep into the flow of funds (bank account management, repayments, chargebacks, etc.) with cross-functional partners in Operations, Support, Product, Engineering & Growth
- Research emerging underwriting and fraud trends to innovate on Ramp's decisioning systems and policies
What You Need
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Risk/Underwriting Operations or Fraud Management
- Experience within consumer/corporate cards, payments, lending, or related industries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS from an accredited university
Nice to Haves
- Experience in high growth startups
- Experience building complex financial products
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, or R
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for youPartially covered for your dependents
- 401k (including employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual education reimbursement
- Relocation support
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Ramp is the only corporate card designed to help companies spend less. Contact: http://ramp.com/contact-us I Unsolicited feedback: http://ramp.com/lov...