Product Manager | Growth
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ramp is building the modern financial stack that enables companies to accelerate growth without compromising on their finances. We’re on a mission to uncover and eliminate waste before it undermines our customer’s goals. We make financial rigor easy by enabling real-time visibility and understanding of every dollar spent.
Ramp was founded by the same team who built, scaled, and sold Paribus to Capital One, enabling automated savings on online purchases and putting over $100 million back in consumers’ pockets every year. We are backed by Founders Fund, Coatue, and Box Group, as well as over 50 founders of leading companies.
About the Role
As the product leader owning Ramp's growth function, you will define and evolve our end-to-end growth product vision, strategy and execution by leading a core team of engineers and designers to build amazing products for our customers. This will require partnership and collaboration across various internal teams, a deep understanding of our customers, and the ability to deliver financial products and streamline complex business flows via a fantastic user experience.
What You’ll Do
- Own the growth product roadmap, focusing on referral, conversion & retention metrics
- Deliver industry leading products and user experiences by combining a deep understanding of business strategy with creative product strategy
- Leverage data and customer feedback to constantly iterate and evolve product offerings
- Define and establish metrics that allow insights into the success of Ramp’s products
- Contribute to the vision, strategy, and processes that allow Ramp to scale the product management function at various stages of our growth
What You Need
- BA/BS in a technical or analytical field
- Minimum 3 years product management experience
- Experience building SaaS products from ideation to launch
- Deep understanding of acquisition, conversion, referral & virality metrics
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence small teams of engineers and designers towards a common goal
- Experience evaluating product decisions and prioritization trade-offs, leveraging large datasets to make data-driven product decisions, and collaborating with multiple stakeholders and large cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Haves
- Experience in high growth startups
- Experience building complex financial products
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for youPartially covered for your dependents
- 401k (including employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual education reimbursement
- Relocation support
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Ramp is the only corporate card designed to help companies spend less. Contact: http://ramp.com/contact-us I Unsolicited feedback: http://ramp.com/lov...