This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ramp is building the modern financial stack that enables companies to accelerate growth without compromising on their finances. We’re on a mission to uncover and eliminate waste before it undermines our customer’s goals. We make financial rigor easy by enabling real-time visibility and understanding of every dollar spent.
Ramp was founded by the same team who built, scaled, and sold Paribus to Capital One, enabling automated savings on online purchases and putting over $100 million back in consumers’ pockets every year. We are backed by Founders Fund, Coatue, and Box Group, as well as over 50 founders of leading companies.
About the Role
As an early Account Manager at Ramp, you will set the bar for operational excellence within our Sales organization by developing and executing strategies to expand accounts effectively. We believe strongly in our value proposition of aligning incentives with our customers and you will bring it to life by cultivating strong relationships with C-Level executives and key decision makers. You will have the opportunity to help build Ramp’s Account Management organization and define the sales strategy that fuels our growth! Please note that our Account Manager roles are location agnostic.
What You’ll Do
- Build and nurture strong relationships across new and existing high-value customers to better achieve their needs and manage all reporting of health within accounts
- Execute successful product launches across top-tier accounts in partnership with our Account Executive and Account Coordinator teams
- Drive spend across your book of business by owning renewals, expansions, and overall growth across different types of accounts
- Meet regularly with customers to identify opportunities for growth within our platform
- Collaborate with product, design, and engineering teams to provide informed recommendations into Ramp’s product roadmap that enhance the customer experience
- Partner cross functionally with Sales, Support, Marketing, and Operations teams to drive efficiencies throughout the account lifecycle
What You Need
- Minimum 3 years of account management experience in a B2B organization
- Ability to anticipate customers’ needs to identify growth opportunities across various types of accounts
- Organizational, project management, and time management skills
- High adaptability and understanding of change within the evolution of a startup
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
Nice to Haves
- Experience with financial services sales
- Experience at a high-growth startup
- Ability to understand financial services
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Partially covered for your dependents
- 401k (including employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual education reimbursement
- Relocation support
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Ramp is the only corporate card designed to help companies spend less. Contact: http://ramp.com/contact-us I Unsolicited feedback: http://ramp.com/lov...