This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ramp is building the modern financial stack that enables companies to accelerate growth without compromising on their finances. We’re on a mission to uncover and eliminate waste before it undermines our customer’s goals. We make financial rigor easy by enabling real-time visibility and understanding of every dollar spent.
Ramp was founded by the same team who built, scaled, and sold Paribus to Capital One, enabling automated savings on online purchases and putting over $100 million back in consumers’ pockets every year. We are backed by Founders Fund, Coatue, and Box Group, as well as over 50 founders of leading companies.
About the Role
As an Account Executive at Ramp, you are a proven hunter & sales closer with track record of quota attainment and overachievement. We believe strongly in our value proposition of aligning incentives with our customers and you will bring it to life through the sales process with C-Level executives and key decision makers. As an early member of the team, you will also have the opportunity to help build the sales engine and define the sales strategy that fuels the growth of the company! Please note that our Account Executive roles are location agnostic.
What You’ll Do
- Drive revenue for Ramp, owning the entire sales cycle through close
- Develop strategies for closing opportunities within your assigned territory
- Leverage sales methodologies to uncover customer needs and pain points
- Articulate Ramp’s value proposition by using the appropriate sales qualification standards
- Own sales activity and monthly revenue forecasting in Salesforce
- Collaborate with product, design, and engineering teams to incorporate customer feedback
What You Need
- Minimum 3 years of quota-carrying experience in a full cycle closing role with strong prospecting, qualifying, negotiating, and closing skills
- Minimum 1 year experience selling to mid-market sized businesses
- Ability to discuss Ramp's value proposition with C-level executives, finance teams, and decision makers
- Experience with outbound prospecting and conducting product demonstrations
- Consultative sales approach and comfortable leveraging analytical & quantitative skills
- Consistent track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets in a fast-paced environment
- High adaptability and understanding of change within the evolution of a startup
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Haves
- Experience selling financial services
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for youPartially covered for your dependents
- 401k (including employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual education reimbursement
- Relocation support
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Ramp is the only corporate card designed to help companies spend less. Contact: http://ramp.com/contact-us I Unsolicited feedback: http://ramp.com/lov...