Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ramp is building the modern financial stack that enables companies to accelerate growth without compromising on their finances. We’re on a mission to uncover and eliminate waste before it undermines our customer’s goals. We make financial rigor easy by enabling real-time visibility and understanding of every dollar spent.
Ramp was founded by the same team who built, scaled, and sold Paribus to Capital One, enabling automated savings on online purchases and putting over $100 million back in consumers’ pockets every year. We are backed by Founders Fund, Coatue, and Box Group, as well as over 50 founders of leading companies.
About the Role
This is a year of growth at Ramp and we're looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our sales team. We are scaling rapidly and it is important for us to find a candidate who embraces challenge, is eager to learn, and is passionate about succeeding. The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for hunting for leads, qualifying, and building sales opportunities for the team. We are looking for a self-motivated teammate with high social intelligence and a natural inclination for selling. The SDR will act as the initial point of contact while making a business impact through lead generation.
What You’ll Do
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound qualification and outbound outreach
- Qualify prospects through consultative selling while leveraging BANT criteria
- Grow top of sales funnel through warm and cold outbound campaigns
- Research companies and add prospects to our outbound list
- Maintain accurate client relationship data within Salesforce
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year university
- Minimum 2 years of customer-facing and direct sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and energetic phone presence
- Dedicated to tracking and improving performance and efficiency on a daily basis
- Curious about understanding business challenges
- High level of comfort with sales, prospecting and marketing tools & processes
- Entrepreneurship: a self-starter who has a high sense of urgency and can work within undefined processes
- CRM experience (preferably Salesforce)
Nice to Haves
- Experience with financial services sales
- Experience at a high-growth startup
- Ability to understand financial services
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Partially covered for your dependents
- 401k (including employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual education reimbursement
- Relocation support
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Ramp is the only corporate card designed to help companies spend less. Contact: http://ramp.com/contact-us I Unsolicited feedback: http://ramp.com/lov...