Sr. Software Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Attunely is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to join our highly experienced team! This role will work within the Engineering team to design and implement our software platform for our customers in the financial sector. The ideal candidate is a proficient software engineer with a broad understanding of web services and databases, as well as cloud platforms. They must have significant experience at working end-to-end on a software platform. They must be comfortable working across teams and with a range of stakeholders.
At Attunely you will work alongside an experienced team to design and build new ML-based software products. We would love to talk to you if:
- You are excited about the prospect of playing a key role in a small but energetic team, working at the intersection of software development, data science, and business.
- You are comfortable developing and expressing your own ideas, while also taking the time to listen to those of your colleagues.
- You are hungry to learn new things and build a great product.
The following skills are required:
- Must be able to write correct, stylistically conventional code in at least one major language.
- Must demonstrate a deep understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience designing, building, and deploying applications from end-to-end.
An ideal candidate would have relevant work experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Designing backend systems in an environment sensitive to data security and privacy regulations.
- Configuring and managing complex containerized applications using Kubernetes.
- Significant experience working with Python and Java, Scala or a related language.
Attunely is a cloud-based, yield optimization platform for the delinquency stage in the credit ecosystem that uses machine learning to increase revenue recovery, thus improving outcomes for creditors, lowering risk in the credit ecosystem, and facilitating a better consumer experience.
We are a fun start-up crew based in the heart of original Seattle, Pioneer Square. We are a proud blend of techies, industry veterans, and newbies – our diverse experience makes us better. Benefits include fully-covered medical/dental/vision for every employee, a 401(k) plan, and unlimited PTO.
Working at a start-up has many benefits, one of them is the potential to make it big. We see a unique and large addressable market opportunity with a higher probability of a rewarding and enduring career trajectory. As a true start-up, there is ample opportunity to have direct impact on product decisions, participate in learning and professional development opportunities, and take on leadership roles. If you like digging in and getting creative in a genuinely supportive environment, Attunely is the place for you!
At Attunely, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or other status protected by local, state, or federal law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We offer a proven, compliant, and trustworthy machine learning platform that makes the recovery of receivables easy, seamless, and profitable.