Customer Support Supervisor
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Dapper Labs is at an inflection point in our journey and it might be the perfect time for you to join us. Less than 6 months ago we launched NBA Top Shot on the new Flow blockchain and it is already on track to be the fastest-growing marketplace in history. Over $200 million in sales in the past 30 days and nearly 300k active users driven by organic growth. We're now profitable and ready to invest in building out the ecosystem so everyone can benefit.
We believe in an open digital future: one where people own the assets they pay for and have full transparency into the software they're using. We believe users should have the choice to leave apps without leaving the underlying network, and that the users and developers that constitute a network should benefit directly from the value they're helping create. Crypto, or blockchain, is the technology that enables this future. Blockchains are public computers that anyone can access, everyone can trust, and no-one can block or take down. Currencies and collectibles are only scratching the surface of what's possible.
We are looking for a startup-minded Customer Support Supervisor to join the mighty and growing Customer Support team to better enable us to support users across all our products.
About the role:
- Supervise a pod of customer support agents to quickly address customer issues, delivering a world-class customer experience and enabling our user base to continue to grow.
- Help develop customer support agents and leads through regular mentorship, performance management, and training.
- Handle escalated issues from the team and roll up your sleeves when needed to help with high volume periods.
- Establish and track KPIs for team performance, identify opportunities for process improvements, and lead the execution of special projects.
- Work with product, design, marketing, and engineering to analyze insights and trends, and deliver a superior product to the customer.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $350M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Axiom Zen is a venture studio. We work at the cutting edge of emerging tech to build and scale future-facing companies.