Implementation Manager - Healthcare IT
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Implementation Manager – Healthcare IT
- Join the small, passionate team driving the implementation of Xealth SaaS solutions
- Revolutionize healthcare for everyone as we integrated Xealth into Enterprise Health Systems nationwide
Xealth created the cloud-based clearing-house for digital health content. On the road ahead, we will create responsive web applications, develop custom recommendation engines, and create analytics solutions to help clinicians and Health Systems throughout the US. Our product runs on AWS, integrating tightly with 3rd party EMR and practice management systems such as Cerner and Epic. We’re a highly skilled, passionate team, disciplined in our agile approach, with a track record of success –– and we are proud to be applying our efforts to improve healthcare options for everyone.
We’re looking for a software-implementation focused Implementation Manager to join our team. You’ll be part of a small group dedicated to implementing Xealth’s SaaS products into mission-critical, Health IT environments. In this role you’ll own the delivery and integration of Xealth (and partner) solutions, working closely with our internal team and customer stakeholders at Enterprise Health systems nationwide. As a Project Manager at Xealth, you’ll be instrumental to getting things done – and achieving our overall goal of improving healthcare for everyone!
As an Implementation Manager at Xealth, you will:
- Join a small team that’s focused on ensuring Xealth delivers a high-quality, secure, and stable product
- Partner with internal teams, customers, and vendors on the integration of our platform into hospital management or EMR/EHR systems
- Work closely with IT/IS and executive stakeholders to deliver software solutions into large healthcare organizations
- Meet frequently with healthcare technology vendors to help them integrate with the Xealth platform (and vice-versa)
- Help us continually improve the end-to-end Agile software development lifecycle
- Make a real, positive difference in other people's lives through your work
- Prioritize multiple tasks intelligently, speak up when you see issues, have fun, and make a positive contribution to our culture
Our ideal Implementation Manager will have:
- A passion for improving healthcare through technology
- 5+ years of technical project management experience, ideally focused on Enterprise applications, including experience managing the integration of software into complex environments and the technologies involved (APIs, RESTful Web Services, XML, *SQL, Bridges/Interconnect, HL7, FHIR, SMART, CDS Hooks, etc)
- 3+ years of Healthcare Industry experience, preferably including at least some time inside a Health System working with Clinical Users
- Ability to work across various stakeholders including Users, Engineering, Quality Assurance, and Product Management
- Proven ability to keep multiple projects on track at the same time, with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to triage & prioritize support requests against multiple projects with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, trusted relationships with colleagues
- Relevant experience with Epic, Cerner, HL7 Interfaces, charting interfaces, FHIR, working with clinical data sets.
Xealth is a digital-health clearinghouse in the cloud, enabling clinicians to easily prescribe digital health tools for their patients, monitor their progress, drive usage, and ultimately attain improved health (with significantly lower long-term health costs).
Xealth spun out of Providence St. Joseph Health (PSJH) in 2017. Investors include Atrium Health, Cerner, Cleveland Clinic, MemorialCare Innovation Fund, McKesson Ventures, Novartis, Philips, ResMed, Providence Ventures, UPMC and the Froedtert and Medical College of Wisconsin Health Network. Key clients include Baylor Scott & White Health, Duke Health, Advocate Aurora and Mass General Brigham.
Due to patient success and subsequent clinician demand, Xealth is experiencing rapid growth in the clinical Healthcare IT space, most recently receiving an investment from Cerner in 2020, as part of our developing collaboration with them.
Xealth has been named to the CB Insights Digital Health 150, awarded the “Best Connected Health Platform” by the MedTech Breakthrough Awards, and was named to Fast Company’s Annual List of the World’s Most Innovative Companies in 2020.
Compensation & Benefits
Xealth offers a multi-tiered approach when constructing a highly competitive compensation package. The compensation package would include a base salary, equity, and a comprehensive suite of benefits.
Xealth is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Digital Health at Scale