This job is no longer accepting applications.
EcoCart is a next-generation sustainable technology company developing a way for online shoppers to make their orders carbon neutral with a single click. We are building a product suite around the mission of making fighting climate change easy, accessible, and affordable for everyone. (Shopify App and Chrome extension)
**Please check out our website and install our Chrome extension to get a better understanding of our offering before applying.*
We are a seed-stage startup based in San Francisco, CA looking for a Content (Marketing) Intern who is motivated by powering the growth engine and enabling impact on a global scale. You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with the founders and the entirety of our small but growing team.
You can work from anywhere in the world, but if you happen to be in San Francisco, we’d love to meet you.
Our ideal candidate:
A self-starter who enjoys working in a collaborative, dynamic and fast-paced environment, who shares our customer obsession and ambition to make every online order carbon neutral. We are looking for someone who gets excited by the opportunity to make an outsized impact by marketing creative products that are helping save the world. We are growing quickly and we want you to grow with us.
In this role you will be:
- Developing weekly content for the EcoCart blog, with a focus on SEO optimization
- Researching and curating ideas for expanding EcoCart’s blog and website content
- Working directly with the Founders (CEO and CMO) on content and content marketing strategies
- Owning our brand’s voice. You will be responsible for maintaining a clear, consistent voice across content for our website.
We are looking for:
- A hustler. Someone who embodies the phrase: if there’s a will, there’s a way
- A writer through and through. 90% of this role will require content creation and churning out content for the EcoCart website.
- A true brand ambassador to capture the essence of the EcoCart story
- Someone who truly believes in our mission to make fighting climate change easy, accessible, and affordable for everyone
- Bonus: someone with journalism, PR, or SEO experience
What we will provide:
- An opportunity to join a fast-growing startup that’s building products that are saving the planet
- Learn about every aspect of building a company by working directly with founders
- Flexible hours - get your projects done on your own time
- A seat at the table to share your ideas and make your voice heard
- An opportunity to be part of the team throughout the school year and/or full-time after graduation; or recommendations and introductions to anyone in our network
- School credit (if applicable)
Simply send your resume and two writing samples over: email@example.com. We look forward to chatting.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Saving the planet, one online order at a time