Software Engineer - Frontend
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ramp is building the modern financial stack that enables companies to accelerate growth without compromising on their finances. We’re on a mission to uncover and eliminate waste before it undermines our customer’s goals. We make financial rigor easy by enabling real-time visibility and understanding of every dollar spent.
Ramp was founded by the same team who built, scaled, and sold Paribus to Capital One, enabling automated savings on online purchases and putting over $100 million back in consumers’ pockets every year. We are backed by Founders Fund, Coatue, and Box Group, as well as over 50 founders of leading companies.
About the Role
What You’ll Do
- Build performant, beautiful, and usable interfaces that solve for growing businesses with complex needs
- Ship products and services in cross-functional teams
- Work with sales and business teams to incorporate and productize customer feedback
- Help establish engineering process, tools, and systems that will allow us to scale the code base, productivity, and the team
What You'll Need
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Track record of shipping high quality products and features
- Empathy for the variety of customers we support
- An ability to think through customer requirements and come up with high-impact ways to quickly solve their problems
- A knack for getting the visuals right
- Professional experience with one or more object-oriented programming languages
Nice to Haves
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent technical experience
- Proficiency in React v16+
- Familiarity with or desire to learn our tech stack which includes, but not limited to: Typescript, Flask, Elixir, AWS, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, Webflow
- Passion for, or curiosity to learn, financial technology
About Our Teams
- Card Engineering | Ramp’s Card Engineering team is responsible for shipping products with a singular focus on enhancing the finance team and cardholder experience. Current project areas include accounting, physical/virtual card management, mobile wallets, transactions, reimbursements, spend insights, and vendor/invoice management.
- Risk Engineering | Ramp’s Risk Engineering team is pioneering how risk is evaluated and building the infrastructure to scale to millions of business in the United States. Current project areas include application processing, underwriting & KYC, risk data signals, risk limit & exposure management, bank linking, capital markets, fraud, and payments.
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for youPartially covered for your dependents
- 401k (including employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual education reimbursement
- Relocation support
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Ramp is the only corporate card designed to help companies spend less. Contact: http://ramp.com/contact-us I Unsolicited feedback: http://ramp.com/lov...