Software Engineer - Growth
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ramp is building the modern financial stack that enables companies to accelerate growth without compromising on their finances. We’re on a mission to uncover and eliminate waste before it undermines our customer’s goals. We make financial rigor easy by enabling real-time visibility and understanding of every dollar spent.
Ramp was founded by the same team who built, scaled, and sold Paribus to Capital One, enabling automated savings on online purchases and putting over $100 million back in consumers’ pockets every year. We are backed by Founders Fund, Coatue, and Box Group, as well as over 50 founders of leading companies.
About the Role
The growth engineering team owns the pre-sale Ramp product experience. We are responsible for developing growth technology to multiply efforts across sales and marketing teams. We experiment and analyze the best ways to grow and creativity is a must. We are a new and growing team so each individual will make an outsized impact.
What You’ll Do
- Design, spec, and ship growth technology infrastructure e.g. CDP (Customer data platform)
- Score potential leads -- understand a person’s intent-to-buy across different dimensions
- Develop sophisticated outbound sequences through different types of communication channels
- Iterate on Webflow landing pages with product, engineering, and marketing to improve top of funnel conversion
- Co-own a roadmap of A/B experiments and initiatives on our marketing site to drive organic traffic and lead engagement
- Work in a small, cross-functional, dynamic engineering team with partners in business operations, marketing, sales, and product
What You Need
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a software development role
- Experience shipping fast, reliable, real-time applications using modern development tools
- Understanding of the tools that power marketing automation, personalization, attribution, and analytics
- Proxying & scraping services e.g. PhantomBuster, Luminati
- Lead scoring services e.g. 6sense, Madkudu
- Outbound sequencing tools e.g Outreach, Autopilot
- Analytics through Segment/Redshift/Amplitude
- Ability to improvise and develop creative solutions when common approaches fail. Strong value of pragmatism over idealism in times of uncertainty
- Perpetual curiosity and passion for honing your craft
Nice to Haves
- Start up experience as a technical co/founder, growth, or data roles
- Experience with SQL and data warehousing/pipelining tools
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for youPartially covered for your dependents
- 401k (including employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual education reimbursement
- Relocation support
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Ramp is the only corporate card designed to help companies spend less. Contact: http://ramp.com/contact-us I Unsolicited feedback: http://ramp.com/lov...