Information Security Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ramp is building the modern financial stack that enables companies to accelerate growth without compromising on their finances. We’re on a mission to uncover and eliminate waste before it undermines our customer’s goals. We make financial rigor easy by enabling real-time visibility and understanding of every dollar spent.
Ramp was founded by the same team who built, scaled, and sold Paribus to Capital One, enabling automated savings on online purchases and putting over $100 million back in consumers’ pockets every year. We are backed by Founders Fund, Coatue, and Box Group, as well as over 50 founders of leading companies.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct quarterly user access reviews for internal applications used across all functions of the organization
- Create and refine internal security policies and frameworks to ensure compliance
- Identify and prepare for upcoming changes to existing regulations and new ones as Ramp expands its business
- Partner with the Sales and Marketing teams to develop security-related content to provide to potential customers (whitepapers, compliance/security webpage, etc.)
- Assist in the development and testing of a disaster recovery plan
- Partner with Engineering leadership to prioritize platform security initiatives
- Review and audit 50+ SaaS vendors for compliance on an incoming and annual basis
What You Need
- Minimum of 4 years experience managing information security compliance
- Familiarity with SOC 2 Type II and PCI audits
- Background overseeing information security at companies with 50+ employees
- Interest in enforcing best practices and least-permission mindset
Nice to Haves
- Experience in the financial services or technology sector
- Knowledge of DLP tools, G Suite, Okta
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Partially covered for your dependents
- 401k (including employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual education reimbursement
- Relocation support
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Ramp is the only corporate card designed to help companies spend less. Contact: http://ramp.com/contact-us I Unsolicited feedback: http://ramp.com/lov...