Data Analyst Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ramp is building the modern financial stack that enables companies to accelerate growth without compromising on their finances. We’re on a mission to uncover and eliminate waste before it undermines our customer’s goals. We make financial rigor easy by enabling real-time visibility and understanding of every dollar spent.
Ramp was founded by the same team who built, scaled, and sold Paribus to Capital One, enabling automated savings on online purchases and putting over $100 million back in consumers’ pockets every year. We are backed by Founders Fund, Coatue, and Box Group, as well as over 50 founders of leading companies.
What You'll Do
- Help establish and influence data and analytics process, tools, and systems that will allow us to make better decisions in a scalable way
- Responding to data requests from the product and business teams
- Maintaining a library of dashboards and queries in Redash that are guaranteed to be accurate
- Defining the core data marts in the data warehouse, which are cleaned, simple, denormalized schemas that allow for easy data exploration and is the single source of truth, providing consistent definitions of derived data
- Documenting each field in the core data mart with clear and accurate descriptions
- Testing assumptions about underlying data to ensure consistency
- Working with the risk and card teams during feature development to ensure data marts are updated with new fields or tables
What You'll Need
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- Minimum 2 years experience hiring and managing data analysts
- Ability to mentor team members
- Strong knowledge of SQL (preferably PostgreSQL 11.x and newer) and writing efficient SQL queries
- High proficiency in using BI tools (i.e. Redash, Looker, Tableau) and creating dashboards
- Track record of shipping high quality products and features at scale
Nice to Haves
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent technical experience
- Familiarity with dbt (data build tool) and data warehouses (i.e. Redshift, Snowflake)
- Experience with Datadog (in particular APM), Fivetran and Salesforce
- Solid understanding of statistics and industry best practices around data transformations
- Passion for, or curiosity to learn, financial technology
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Partially covered for your dependents
- 401k (including employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual education reimbursement
- Relocation support
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Ramp is the only corporate card designed to help companies spend less. Contact: http://ramp.com/contact-us I Unsolicited feedback: http://ramp.com/lov...