This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are hiring an all-star RevOps Analyst to be the operations and analytics engine for our sales team!
This is a dynamic role that will work closely with company leadership to help build and implement our sales operations strategy, own the management of our sales & marketing tech stack (Salesforce, Outreach, and Hubspot), and provide analysis on everything from the large market trends to the performance of SDR messaging.
We’re looking for someone who is creative, analytical, comfortable with technical tools, loves to learn, and takes a first-principles approach to problem solving.
Logixboard is a cloud platform transforming how the $2 trillion freight forwarding industry operates. Firms currently use paper, spreadsheets, and email to track their customers' shipments and provide shippers visibility. They are burdened by low-tech, hard-to-use solutions that are inefficient and costly.
Our platform integrates with existing back-office applications and serves as a digital customer engagement layer, empowering freight forwarders to do their work more efficiently. Our customers love our platform, and we're facing tremendous growth this year. Logixboard is a recent graduate of Techstars Seattle and is looking to expand our team.
Logixboard is funded by leading early-stage investors like Social Leverage, F-Prime & Founders Co-op, and is based in Seattle, WA
Remote OK / Seattle preferred
Role & Responsibilities:
- Sales Enablement: Enable sales with account lists, lead lists, and general information/training to help them streamline the work in their day-to-day jobs.
- Market Research and Analysis: Research and analyze the freight forwarding market to identify opportunities and help inform our overall sales strategy.
- Own the Sales Tech Stack: Become an expert on our existing tech stack (Salesforce, Outreach, Hubspot) and identify new opportunities for additional software that can help us achieve our goals.
- Sales & Customer Ops: Define, implement, and maintain the workflows, processes, and SLAs for how data and activity is captured and updated in our CRM with the goal of increasing our reps productivity and success.
- Data Enrichment: Find or build mechanisms and databases that can enrich our existing data to improve our analysis and decision making.
- Data Analysis and Intelligence: Review and analyze our sales funnel, sales activities, and more to surface opportunities for us to become more efficient and effective at every stage of the sales funnel.
- Reporting: Build reports and dashboards for reps and managers to track sales performance.
- Forecasting: Work to build out a forecasting engine to accurately predict future revenue.
- 3+ years experience in a Sales Ops or Analyst role
- Experience in Salesforce and Outreach --- certification a plus
- Expert proficiency in Excel
- Experience working with big data sets in SQL, python, R or something similar
- Ability and willingness to gather, clean and transform data before pushing it into Salesforce
- Self teaching abilities: you can recognize a problem, research solutions, design and build using cloud technologies to solve that problem
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
- Logixboard offers 100% of health insurance costs for all US employees.
- Full-time employees have unlimited vacation.
- High Energy - High opportunity for a growth environment
- We are a fast-growing startup where your position will have a direct impact on the business
- Generous parental leave
- We strive to be a truly inclusive, diverse, and continuously-learning organization: If you have needs that create a more equitable environment, let's talk
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We provide SaaS solutions for Customer Experience, Real-time tracking using Data Analytics for the Supply Chain and Logistics sector