This job is no longer accepting applications.
Logixboard is looking for an account executive to run the full-sales cycle and help us scale revenue and market share as the leading digital SaaS platform in the freight forwarding space. As an account executive, you will be responsible for all aspects of the sales process, including prospecting, lead generation, qualification, evaluation, and closing. Furthermore, you will play an integral part in defining and building the sales playbook for our fast-growing startup.
Logixboard is a cloud platform transforming how the $2 trillion freight forwarding industry operates. Firms currently use paper, spreadsheets, and email to track their customers' shipments and provide shippers visibility. They are burdened by low-tech, hard-to-use solutions that are inefficient and costly.
Our platform integrates with existing back-office applications and serves as a digital customer engagement layer, empowering freight forwarders to do their work more efficiently. Our customers love our platform, and we're facing tremendous growth this year. Logixboard is a recent graduate of Techstars Seattle and is looking to expand our team.
Logixboard is funded by leading early-stage investors like Social Leverage, F-Prime & Founders Co-op, and is based in Seattle, WA
Remote OK / Seattle preferred
Role & Responsibilities
- Outbound demand generation through phone, email, and social media outreach to schedule meetings and create opportunities.
- Work full sales cycle opportunities from initial contact, to close.
- Analyzing lead activity, researching targeted accounts and contacts for potential fit, developing messaging frameworks, refining processes, updating the CRM system with discussion details.
- Help the team continuously improve and optimize our process, training, use of technology, and other applicable aspects of our business.
- Acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of both the Freight Forwarding and SaaS industry.
- Hit pipeline targets.
- 2-3 years of closing sales experience in a similar capacity.
- You have sold SaaS in the $20k-$80k ARR deals.
- Comfortable with inside and field sales and have experience running the full sales cycle on your own.
- The willingness to jump to outbound calls without "all" the information.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, values-driven, strong customer focus, and high-level of curiosity.
- Results-Oriented - competitive interest in setting and blowing out goals.
- Must enjoy collaboration with the team.
- High on Coachability - The ability to listen to constructive feedback and adjusting accordingly.
- Startup experience is a plus
- Proficiency with HubSpot, Outreach, and Linkedin Navigator
- Logixboard offers 100% of health insurance costs for all US employees.
- Full-time employees have unlimited vacation.
- High Energy - High opportunity for a growth environment
- We are a fast-growing startup where your position will have a direct impact on the business
- Generous parental leave
- We strive to be a truly inclusive, diverse, and continuously-learning organization: If you have needs that create a more equitable environment, let's talk
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We provide SaaS solutions for Customer Experience, Real-time tracking using Data Analytics for the Supply Chain and Logistics sector