NetSuite Integration Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ramp is building the modern financial stack that enables companies to accelerate growth without compromising on their finances. We’re on a mission to uncover and eliminate waste before it undermines our customer’s goals. We make financial rigor easy by enabling real-time visibility and understanding of every dollar spent.
Ramp was founded by the same team who built, scaled, and sold Paribus to Capital One, enabling automated savings on online purchases and putting over $100 million back in consumers’ pockets every year. We are backed by Founders Fund, Coatue, and Box Group, as well as over 50 founders of leading companies.
About the Role
At Ramp, our accounting functionality is crucial to the product and to the finance teams of our customers. NetSuite is a feature-rich piece of software, and as such customers have many distinct configurations. The NetSuite Integration Engineer role will involve building robust solutions for our customers, and requires an ability to understand and respond promptly to the customers’ needs with respect to NetSuite, how best to address them from the perspective of the Ramp integration with NetSuite, all in a high growth and fast paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the onboarding of new customers to the NetSuite integration
- Respond to customers’ needs as they arise, and plan for the future as new businesses with different needs join Ramp
- Manage Ramp’s technical relationship with NetSuite
- Update and maintain Ramp’s NetSuite integration proactively
- Maintain and update Ramp’s SuiteApp on NetSuite’s SuiteApp marketplace
- Document the complexities of the NetSuite integration, and all other NetSuite knowledge
- Effectively communicate how the integration works to the different teams at Ramp
- Work with the product team to prioritize customer requests to decide the next best feature to build
What You Need
- Minimum 2 years of experience building NetSuite integrations from end to end
- Knowledge of RESTlets, custom records/fields, custom roles, SuiteApps, SDF, Web Services, and SuiteCloud
- Demonstrated knowledge of how customers use NetSuite, and familiarity with the various different objects, specifically credit card transactions, bills, and bill payments
- Familiarity with how NetSuite generates reports for users and how users interact with reports
- Familiarity with both Standard and OneWorld editions of NetSuite
- Strong Python skills and the ability to implement new functionality in Python for the NetSuite integration
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for youPartially covered for your dependents
- 401k (including employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual education reimbursement
- Relocation support
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Ramp is the only corporate card designed to help companies spend less. Contact: http://ramp.com/contact-us I Unsolicited feedback: http://ramp.com/lov...