This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ramp is building the modern financial stack that enables companies to accelerate growth without compromising on their finances. We’re on a mission to uncover and eliminate waste before it undermines our customer’s goals. We make financial rigor easy by enabling real-time visibility and understanding of every dollar spent.
Ramp was founded by the same team who built, scaled, and sold Paribus to Capital One, enabling automated savings on online purchases and putting over $100 million back in consumers’ pockets every year. We are backed by Founders Fund, Coatue, and Box Group, as well as over 50 founders of leading companies.
About the Role
Ramp is beloved by growing businesses due to our product’s ease of use and the number of problems solved for modern finance teams. The Customer Engineering team is the glue that supports our core product while championing our enterprise customers and their needs. You will primarily interact with developers, so your role will have a significant impact on what Ramp is known for and the future we build. When we do our job well, businesses across the US are able to smoothly deploy Ramp’s card program, integrations, and other financial services for their organization.
If you’re someone who enjoys working with all kinds of code, a fast researcher, a strong communicator, and enthusiastic about collaborating with different teams frequently, we would love to hear from you.
What You’ll Do
- Understand Ramp’s codebases, enabling you to answer questions from other Ramp engineers as well as our customers
- Join customer calls, understand their needs, and work with product, design, and other engineering teams to identify solutions
- Release solutions end-to-end from ideation, technical speccing, to implementation
- Gain unique insights into how modernizing finance teams are leveraging Ramp and how finance ops tooling is changing industry-wide
- Drive an analytical approach to tracking points of friction for users, and then work with other teams to make those parts of Ramp better
What You'll Need
- Minimum 2 years of software development experience
- Comfort working on open-ended problems
- Desire to interact with new people (both internal and external to Ramp)
- Ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical individuals
- An itch to document code
Nice to Haves
- Strong intuition on rewriting code to use specced APIs
- Experience with frontend web applications
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for youPartially covered for your dependents
- 401k (including employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual education reimbursement
- Relocation support
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Ramp is the only corporate card designed to help companies spend less. Contact: http://ramp.com/contact-us I Unsolicited feedback: http://ramp.com/lov...