Product Marketing Manager - Seattle / Remote
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Logixboard is hiring our first Product Marketing Manager to help build our mission critical Marketing function.
You will be one of our first marketing hires, and will be responsible for defining, implementing, and expanding the foundations of our product marketing organization including: messaging, product GTM, product usage/adoption, personas, and content.
This is a unique opportunity to start from a blank slate, have ownership over the mission and vision of how Product Marketing will move the needle for Logixboard, and drive immediate and meaningful impact.
We’re looking for someone with a proven track record of success that is eager to build this org from the ground up and grow with the company as we achieve massive scale in the coming months.
Logixboard is a cloud platform transforming how the $2 trillion freight forwarding industry operates. Firms currently use paper, spreadsheets, and email to track their customers' shipments and provide shippers visibility. They are burdened by low-tech, hard-to-use solutions that are inefficient and costly.
Our platform integrates with existing back-office applications and serves as a digital customer engagement layer, empowering freight forwarders to do their work more efficiently. Our customers love our platform, and we're facing tremendous growth this year. Logixboard is a recent graduate of Techstars Seattle and is looking to expand our team.
Logixboard is funded by leading early-stage investors like Social Leverage, F-Prime & Founders Co-op, and is based in Seattle, WA
Remote OK / Seattle preferred
Role & Responsibilities:
- Product/Value Messaging: Conducting market & customer research to stay in touch with buyer needs, and create and maintain clear, differentiated messaging that resonates with our target audience. You will also own communicating the value proposition of our platform and new features to all field facing teams and marketing functions including sales, customer marketing, growth marketing, PR, and product.
- New Product/Feature GTM: Take lead on working closely with other teams to plan and execute our product GTM motion. This will provide an opportunity to define and manage the process that marketing, sales, product, customer success, and engineering will follow to go-to-market with new features and products.
- Product Usage: You will collaborate closely with our product team to ensure our product is delivering the value to our users. This includes setting product usage goals, implementing strategies/tactics to hit those goals, collecting feedback from users, prioritizing the right new products and features.
- Buyer Personas: Own the creation and continued updates of our Buyer Personas, working closely with sales and growth marketing to ensure our organization understands who our buyers are, how we effectively message to them, the pains they face, the value they get, etc.
- User Personas: You will collaborate with the product team to build and share the multiple user personas of our product.
- Critical Internal and External Content: You will own the production of critical internal and external content including: sales enablement, competitor battlecards, product guides, documentation, demo videos, sales demo decks, etc.
- 5+ years of experience working as a product marketer, product manager (or related field) in the technology industry
- Experience defining a go-to-market strategy for a new product or offering
- Highly accountable self-starter that is able to work with little direct supervision
- You’ve worked at a SaaS company before and have proven you can quickly learn and understand new industries and technologies
- Exceptional ability to take a first principles approach to understanding our customers problems and value, and effectively communicate that to internal and external teams
- Ability to clearly and systematically define goals and align teams towards those goals
- Logixboard offers 100% of health insurance costs for all US employees.
- Full-time employees have unlimited vacation.
- High Energy - High opportunity for a growth environment
- We are a fast-growing startup where your position will have a direct impact on the business
- Generous parental leave
- We strive to be a truly inclusive, diverse, and continuously-learning organization: If you have needs that create a more equitable environment, let's talk
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We provide SaaS solutions for Customer Experience, Real-time tracking using Data Analytics for the Supply Chain and Logistics sector