Software Engineer (L4) - TV Platform Development Tools
We are looking for an engineer who can design and deliver tools which provide insights and improve developer productivity. You will architect scalable solutions for a wide range of problems such as providing insights of embedded device behavior or designing UI which allows selection of tests on different devices.
This role is right for you if:
- You embrace the idea of developing tools to improve the lives of people around you.
- You thrive by collaborating with multiple teams and use your communication skills to influence product direction.
- You are product-focused, driving the design, development, and implementation in order to turn a user’s pain-points into simple and elegant solutions that are loved
- You are eager to learn how web technologies are used and deployed on embedded devices like Smart TVs.
A few of the problems you’ll get to solve are:
- Work with SDK, partner and UI team to define new workflows and provide insights and visibility in our on-device application platform
- Develop visualization and debugging tools that help our user interface teams develop and optimize for a range of low to high performing devices.
- Identify opportunities for productivity improvements and implement frameworks to allow teams to contribute their own tooling into the platform.
What makes us different:
- Our freedom and responsibility culture is unique and we live by those values.
- You will have direct and lasting impact on our user experience which is used by tens of millions of people every day. When your friends and family ask you what you do for a living, you can point to Netflix running on their TV and say with pride “I make that possible.”
- We pay top of market compensation. We want the best and brightest people and we will pay them accordingly.
Your application has been successfully submitted.