Studio Product Rollout - User Success Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA, or hybrid remote with travel weekly to LA
It's an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. We bring new stories to over 200 million people in over 190 countries worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. A key growth factor is our ability to empower Netflix personnel to utilize in-house-built cutting-edge technology that maximizes studio/production efficiencies to facilitate creation of the world’s best streaming content.
Like all great companies, we strive to hire the best and we value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusivity, and collaboration. What is special about Netflix, among other things, is our Culture.
The Studio Product Rollout Team uniquely sits between the teams developing the software products for Netflix Studio and the Studio employees & external partners who utilize these products. We are a Success Team that actively engages with cross-functional teams from both organizations on a daily basis to help drive change management, lead user education, assist with go-to-market launch campaigns, positively influence product adoption, and partner in closing feedback loops to both end user stakeholders and the Product teams.. Our main goal is to empower all users (internal & external) of Netflix technology to do their jobs faster, easier, and smarter while gaining value toward their business goals. What we learn from doing this turns into feedback shared with the product teams that influences product development. If you are an early tech adopter and enjoy creating new pathways to help others do their best work and drive change/innovation, this is the space for you.
The Customer (User/Client) Success Manager is responsible for developing a user communication & education strategy and implementation of blended and scalable learning solutions for Netflix-built apps. CSM’s will also foster relationships with our application user groups; define, evangelize, and manage our product feedback loop; and provide user health insights to our Product partners. While our UCAN team is based in Los Angeles, this role requires global thinking and proactive regional partnership to reach internal and external users around the world. This person must be passionate about helping users gain value out of software and be able to understand nuanced workflows across several products that are connected in an ecosystem.
- The customer/user advocate (voice of the customer) rooted in the Product organization that will also deeply partner with active stakeholder groups that are frontline contacts with some users.
- The informed captain for driving global user success with a portfolio of products, which requires multiple and simultaneous workstreams.
- Develop an education strategy that’s integrated with a product’s larger go-to-market strategy, creating tailored and scalable blended learning experiences for the product’s entire audience.
- Creates communications strategy to users for new feature releases, ensuring that teams are aware of the impact on their workflows.
- Thinks and partners globally in order to scale impact and drive product engagement, adoption, and value to users.
- Establish clear and consistent pathways for driving impact that results in gaining user (internal and external) value from the product and communication of feedback therein to product development teams.
- Design, create and manage the knowledge base of all training materials for a domain of products.
- Facilitate instructor-led training sessions for a portfolio of products.
- Build strong relationships and trust with Studio business partners, SMEs, and users to effectively advocate with and on behalf of them to product development teams.
- Drive collection, analysis, and socialization of user satisfaction and feedback; partner with Support and Insights teams where it’s most impactful to inform product development.
- Engages with data to drive decisions and storytelling on behalf of users, and reports customer health to Product and Business stakeholders.
- Our ideal candidate will have the following experience, but don’t feel that you must have it all before you apply:
- Will thrive in our Culture;
- Has 3 -5 years of Customer Success experience.
- Aptitude for analyzing date, finding the story within, and using it to drive decisions.
- Has domain expertise - it’s a bonus if you have a strong understanding of studio/production workflows and the streaming entertainment industry in general.
- Ability to design and implement blended learning programs (set goals, create curriculum & all materials, gather data, measure effectiveness)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including an affinity for simplifying complex workflows and motivating users to engage with new technologies.
- Communicates well and leads comfortably in large and small group settings.
- Superb content creation skills for all learning materials (video, simulations, documentation)
- Is passionate about leaning into new ideas/technology and driving change management by helping others overcome legacy thinking.
- Flexibility amid an ever-changing and growing environment and ability to create clarity amid ambiguity.
- Is willing and able to run lean with a DIY mentality that inspires others around them to do the same.
- Has experience with G Suite and and is comfortable learning & using a set of productivity tooling.
Does this sound interesting but overwhelming? Please don’t self-select out; let’s figure it out together. We’d love to talk to you!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds more substantial teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.