Growth & Content Marketing Manager - Seattle / Remote
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Logixboard is hiring our first Growth and Content Marketing Manager to help build our mission critical Marketing function.
You will be one of our first marketing hires, and will be responsible for defining, implementing, and expanding the foundations of our Demand Generation team that will play a pivotal role in helping us hit our growth goals.
This is a unique opportunity to start from a blank slate, have ownership over the mission and vision of how Growth Marketing will move the needle for Logixboard, and drive immediate and meaningful impact.
We’re looking for someone with a proven track record of success that is eager to build this org from the ground up and grow with the company as we achieve massive scale in the coming months.
Logixboard is a cloud platform transforming how the $2 trillion freight forwarding industry operates. Firms currently use paper, spreadsheets, and email to track their customers' shipments and provide shippers visibility. They are burdened by low-tech, hard-to-use solutions that are inefficient and costly.
Our platform integrates with existing back-office applications and serves as a digital customer engagement layer, empowering freight forwarders to do their work more efficiently. Our customers love our platform, and we're facing tremendous growth this year. Logixboard is a recent graduate of Techstars Seattle and is looking to expand our team.
Logixboard is funded by leading early-stage investors like Social Leverage, F-Prime & Founders Co-op, and is based in Seattle, WA
Remote OK / Seattle preferred
Role & Responsibilities:
- Define Our Growth Strategy: You will define and implement the strategy for how the Marketing organization will contribute to our companies growth. This will involve testing, measuring, and optimizing the right mix of tactics including paid, organic, channel strategies.
- Build the Marketing Funnel: Clearly define each stage of the marketing funnel and implement the right mix of content, messaging, and tactics that align to where our buyers are in their journey.
- Run Growth Marketing Campaigns: You will work closely with GTM Lead and Product Marketing to define the themes for our on-going marketing campaigns, and implement the relevant programs/tactics to capture and move prospects through the funnel.
- Own the Content Calendar: Work closely across Product Marketing, Customer Marketing, Customer Success, and your team to ensure an accurate and up-to-date content calendar.
- Create and Distribute All Demand Generation Content: Work with your team and freelancers to manage the production of all our demand generation content of all forms (blog posts, eBooks, webinars, infographics, landing pages, lead magnets, etc.) and the programmatic distribution of that content (social accounts, guest posts, our blog, email, content syndication, forums, conferences, etc.).
- Analytics & Reporting: You will be responsible for defining and working closely with RevenueOps to implement the proper reporting and KPIs.
- Website Optimization & MAP: You will own the optimization of our website for capturing leads, and work closely with RevenueOps to ensure our MAP is set up properly for things like: lead scoring, lead stages, funnel reporting, automated communications, etc.
- 5+ years of experience working in Growth Marketing, Content Marketing, Demand Generation, or similar roles in the technology industry
- First hand experience with top funnel growth organic and paid growth strategies, and full funnel demand generation marketing.
- Excellent written communicator, energetic, and a people person
- Highly analytical and experience setting up tracking and reporting tools including Google Analytics, MixPanel, Hubspot, Segment, etc.
- Highly accountable self-starter that is able to work with little direct supervision
- You’ve worked at a SaaS company before and have proven you can quickly learn and understand new industries and technologies
- Ability to clearly and systematically define goals and align teams towards those goals
- Logixboard offers 100% of health insurance costs for all US employees.
- Full-time employees have unlimited vacation.
- High Energy - High opportunity for a growth environment
- We are a fast-growing startup where your position will have a direct impact on the business
- Generous parental leave
- We strive to be a truly inclusive, diverse, and continuously-learning organization: If you have needs that create a more equitable environment, let's talk
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We provide SaaS solutions for Customer Experience, Real-time tracking using Data Analytics for the Supply Chain and Logistics sector