Finance Manager, Sales & Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
We are looking for an energized Finance Manager to help build and drive financial insight, rigor and efficiency on our growing FP&A team. As a key business partner to Sales, Marketing and Customer Success leadership, this individual will work across the organization and interact with members of Finance and Accounting as well as Sales Ops, Channel, and Go-To-Market business and operational leaders within the company to drive operational efficiency and help define the process by which we as a company scale and grow.
- Support the Finance leadership with financial analysis and modeling, including sales capacity modeling, commissions forecasting, pipeline analysis, renewal analysis, GTM model
- Develop and own ARR & revenue models, iterate and refine sales cycle assumptions to improve forecasting accuracy
- Key business partner with CRO, CMO, and CCO and lead the financial planning process including managing the department-level budgets, variance analysis and monthly reporting packages
- Define, operationalize, and report KPIs and measure performance
- Provide GTM Leadership with meaningful analytics and insights into financial and operational performance and trends
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in sales finance/FP&A, investment banking, and/or consulting with preference for enterprise software or SaaS businesses
- BS/BA in Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics; MBA a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to analyze large amounts of data and maintain complex financial models
- You have experience supporting GTM functions (Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Client Success) in a Finance or Operations role
- You are comfortable working in cross-functional environments, able to navigate seamlessly between different functions, skillsets, and perspectives
- You are data-driven but also committed to supporting fast-paced, “good, not perfect” decision-making
- Strong business and analytical acumen in order to influence and drive effective decision making
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and go-getter attitude with a proven ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Understanding of SaaS / subscription model business metrics & drivers such as marketing funnel, conversions, pipeline, LTV/CAC, ACV, TCV, renewal rates, churn, ARR, net retention
- Strong prioritization skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously under changing conditions and tight deadlines
- Adaptive, SFDC, Looker and/or NetSuite experience would be a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Your data. Always on, always safe.