Customer Marketing Manager - Seattle
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Logixboard is hiring our first Customer Marketing Manager to help build our mission critical Marketing function.
You will be one of our first marketing hires, and will be responsible for defining, implementing, and expanding the foundations of our Customer Marketing team that will be responsible for: customer communication, onboarding/usage/retention, and creating a world-class customer experience.
This is a unique opportunity to start from a blank slate, have ownership over the mission and vision of how Customer Marketing will move the needle for Logixboard, and drive immediate and meaningful impact.
We’re looking for someone with a proven track record of success that is eager to build this org from the ground up and grow with the company as we achieve massive scale in the coming months.
Logixboard is a cloud platform transforming how the $2 trillion freight forwarding industry operates. Firms currently use paper, spreadsheets, and email to track their customers' shipments and provide shippers visibility. They are burdened by low-tech, hard-to-use solutions that are inefficient and costly.
Our platform integrates with existing back-office applications and serves as a digital customer engagement layer, empowering freight forwarders to do their work more efficiently. Our customers love our platform, and we're facing tremendous growth this year. Logixboard is a recent graduate of Techstars Seattle and is looking to expand our team.
Logixboard is funded by leading early-stage investors like Social Leverage, F-Prime & Founders Co-op, and is based in Seattle, WA
Remote OK / Seattle preferred
Role & Responsibilities
- Define Customer Communication Strategy: You will be the strategic Marketing lead for customers currently using Logixboard with the goal of creating customer marketing strategies that lead to successful onboarding and engagement, upsell, cross-sell, and eventually loyalty in service to maximizing customer lifetime value and NPS
- Create an Unrivaled Customer Experience: Partner with Customer Success and Product to ensure we have the best customer experience in the industry and that we are recognized as a Customer Experience leader across all SaaS companies.
- Multi-Channel, Multi-Medium Communication: Build and implement the content and operations for a multi-channel, multi-medium customer communication strategy that helps us reach Customer Marketing goals (also defined by you!).
- KPIs & Analytics: Define the KPIs and build out analytics that report on everything from top-level goals to the performance of individual tactics/campaigns.
- Onboarding, Engagement, & Retention: Build and implement the strategy and tactics in tandem with Customer Success and Product to ensure that our customers/users onboard successfully, stay engaged, and don’t churn.
- Ideate and Produce Strategic Content: Produce impactful content that is used to educate and train our customers. Content may include: newsletters, onboarding emails, new feature emails, online training sessions, online/in-person events, etc.
- Help our Customers Win: !Important! Teach our customers how to use Logixboard in their sales and marketing to directly impact their growth and ensure a positive ROI.
- Develop Customer Lifecycle & Segmentation: Build segmentations and define behavioral predictors that identify customers who may be at risk for churning, as well as the key inflection points in the customer journey where we can take action to impact churn rates.
- 5+ years of experience working in Product Marketing, Customer Marketing, Product Management, or Customer Success (or related field) in the technology industry
- Experience defining communication strategies and implementing operational tactics within MAPs/CRMs
- Excellent written communicator, energetic, and a people person
- Highly analytical and experienced setting up tracking and reporting tools
- Highly accountable self-starter that is able to work with little direct supervision
- You’ve worked at a SaaS company before and have proven you can quickly learn and understand new industries and technologies
- Exceptional ability to take a first principles approach to understanding our customers problems and value, and effectively communicate that to internal and external teams
- Ability to clearly and systematically define goals and align teams towards those goals
- Logixboard offers 100% of health insurance costs for all US employees.
- Full-time employees have unlimited vacation.
- High Energy - High opportunity for a growth environment
- We are a fast-growing startup where your position will have a direct impact on the business
- Generous parental leave
- We strive to be a truly inclusive, diverse, and continuously-learning organization: If you have needs that create a more equitable environment, let's talk
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We provide SaaS solutions for Customer Experience, Real-time tracking using Data Analytics for the Supply Chain and Logistics sector