HR Shared Services Leader - APAC & EMEA
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 222+ million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
We are at a very exciting stage of evolution at Netflix. With the growth in employee population, lines of business, geo-diversity, and heterogeneity of the workforce, it is imperative that the Talent function evolves accordingly, to shape and support this progress. One of the most critical elements of this evolution is the foundational platform upon which we can scale a personalized and inclusive end-to-end experience for the workforce.
Talent Experience Operation’s (TEO) Shared Services is a centralized team responsible for delivering services at scale, from pre-hire to offboarding journey of our employees at Netflix. The Manager of HR Shared Services for APAC & EMEA is part of the TEO organization and will lead a team of HR Generalists currently distributed across APAC. In addition, with the intent to scale TEO Shared Services support globally (starting with APAC & EMEA), we need a leader who can scale the team’s core deliverables by building a team in Manila.
- You are a solution-oriented people leader that is skilled at unlocking talent and creating an inclusive environment where the team feels respected, expected, and included. You also have the ability to utilize data to understand efficiency and make changes to team resourcing.
- You have familiarity with using and manipulating data to make changes to services and identify automation needs.
- You have the ability to intake new services and operationalize them with excellence.
- You have the ability to understand and empathize with end-user personas in a multi-faceted services environment (e.g. self-service, direct support and limited high-touch). You comprehend, design, and build services and functions that focus on the experience first and utilize a people over process mindset.
- You understand the importance of fostering meaningful relationships with cross-functional teams and partners. Your partners include Talent Acquisition, Payroll, Workplace, Employee Tech, Legal, HRBPs and other Talent functions.
- You can operate in an agile environment, with the adaptability to changing priorities and the strength to act decisively when information may be incomplete or lacking.
Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of experience in Human Resources in a dynamic and fasting-moving environment, with a significant portion of experience in people management.
- Proven knowledge of employment and labor laws in APAC (knowledge outside of APAC is a bonus)
- Strong knowledge of Recruiting ATS/CRM, HCMs (Workday preferred), Google Suite, Ticket Management Systems (ServiceNow, Zendesk, etc.), as well as Knowledge Management systems and practices.
- Strong organizational and communication skills. You are comfortable working in a culture that values candor, transparency, and courage.
- A strong systems thinker, with an ability to prioritize effectively and build sustainable solutions from the ground up versus getting distracted by the shiny object syndrome.
Your application has been successfully submitted.