Senior Salesforce CPQ Software Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
What You’ll Do:
- Your role is a combination of coming up with strategic resolutions to problems our teams are facing, and being a hands-on expert on all things Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ
- Your primary mission will be to optimize and scale the Salesforce CPQ platform, simplify user experiences, and create data flows across systems, processes, and reporting platforms
- Deploy, administer, troubleshoot, monitor, support, and operate a scalable, and secure Salesforce CPQ Platform (including 3rd party integrations)
- Partner with functional team members to improve the end-user experience across our processes like quoting, billing, invoicing, and subscription management
- Build-out transformative experiences for both internal and external customers
- Develop operational excellence across the cross-functional environment including development, data cleanliness, privacy, security, and tracking and reporting of essential metrics
What We Are Looking For:
- You have 5+ years experience, 2+ of which directly working with Salesforce CPQ platform
- Experience with the quoting process, pricing bundles and workflows of Salesforce CPQ
- Experience with the configuration & implementation of Salesforce CPQ
- Experience with Salesforce configuration: creating pages, tabs, views, filters, validation rules, workflows, process builder, cloud flow designer, approvals, profiles, role, security permissions, custom objects, custom fields, relationships, reports/dashboards, and Lightning UI
- Must possess strong technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience performing detailed gap analysis, and preparing as-is & to-be process documentation
- Ability to work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation and may require collaboration across multiple functional/technical teams
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Your data. Always on, always safe.