Associate, M&A Integration & Operations
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 222 million paid members in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages.
Netflix’s Corporate Development team oversees the company’s M&A activities and explores other new business opportunities. Our group is looking for an experienced M&A professional to drive cross-functional deal teams, often across several simultaneous transactions, through confirmatory due diligence then integration strategy, planning and execution. You will work closely with the M&A deal team and will serve as the bridge between the Corporate Development team and internal and external stakeholders throughout the M&A process from evaluation to execution. This position reports to the Director, M&A Integrations and Operations and can be located in our California offices in Los Angeles.
- In conjunction with the Corporate Development deal team, project manage M&A transactions from start to finish by partnering with our internal stakeholders
- Prepare for and help drive cross-functional M&A meetings, author and distribute regularly scheduled written updates for each deal, and present updates to executive management
- Support M&A integration planning and execution efforts, to ensure that we achieve the strategic and operational objectives of each transaction
- Communicate clearly and succinctly with all stakeholders to ensure alignment and meeting of integration objectives
- M&A Integration practitioner with 3+ years of experience across deals of varying sizes, executed with a track record of success
- Very strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to influence stakeholders and cross-functional partners
- Ability to take initiative and lead and navigate through ambiguity
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
- Continuous improvement mindset; ability to seek out and implement internal or external best practice
Your application has been successfully submitted.