Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Your Role at Logixboard:
Logixboard is looking for a brilliant Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our fast-growing team on a mission to become the leading digital SaaS platform in the freight forwarding space. As a passionate and dedicated CSM, you will be on the front lines driving success with our clients to ensure they are exceeding their business goals and delighted with our product. CSMs play a dynamic and critical function by building long-lasting relationships with our customers and providing them with the tools for adoption, satisfaction, and renewal. Furthermore, you will play an integral part in driving long-term success for our customers and company by ensuring that all stakeholders not only adopt our system - but be motivated to tell others about it!
The ideal candidate will be able to provide knowledgeable insights, tackle difficult conversations, and drive each customer's success with the care they deserve. Here at Logixboard we work as a team, and we are looking for unique, driven, strategic problem solvers who are proactive, organized, and detail-oriented. The ability to multitask in a diverse and fast-paced environment is a must in this exciting role.
If you are a highly motivated go-getter with a passion for the success of each individual - both of the customer and your team members here at Logixboard, this may be the fit for you!
Logixboard is a cloud-based platform transforming how the $2 trillion freight forwarding industry operates. Firms currently use paper, spreadsheets, and email to track their customers' shipments and provide shippers visibility. They are burdened by low-tech, hard-to-use solutions that are inefficient and costly.
Our platform integrates with existing back-office applications and serves as a digital customer engagement layer, empowering freight forwarders to do their work more efficiently. Our customers love our platform, and we're facing tremendous growth this year. Logixboard is a recent graduate of Techstars Seattle and is looking to expand our team.
Logixboard is funded by leading early-stage investors like Social Leverage, F-Prime & Founders Co-op, and is based in Seattle, WA.
Here is what your day will look like:
- Bold in communicating best practices for technical implementation to help develop and improve processes.
- Manage customer onboardings and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Express genuine care and empathy. You are an ambassador of the customer to the rest of the Logixboard team, and we depend on you to tell us what will make them even more successful.
- Maintain 1:1 weekly cadence with customers to provide strategies and insights on how to leverage and launch Logixboard.
- Collect and prioritize input and feedback from stakeholders and identify needs vs. wants.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to ensure a seamless handoff from Sales to CS.
- Collaborate with the Product team to groom and enhance our product roadmap.
- Collaborate with Marketing to build and enhance customer facing collateral.
- Leverage data to enable processes of adoption and usage.
- Analyze customer usage to identify patterns for success as well as risk.
- Develop and maintain KPIs for your list of accounts, customer health, and success throughout the contract life cycle.
- 3-5 years of customer success experience, preferably in SaaS.
- Experience managing customer relationships remotely.
- Ability to come up to speed on complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance.
- Experience working with SMB, Mid-Market, and Enterprise organizations.
- Ability to communicate with and manage projects at VP and Director client levels.
- Experience writing technical documentation and knowledge bases for customer-facing purposes.
- Ability to facilitate web-based demos and webinars with companies in different countries.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle objections and driven comfort when problems arise.
- Highly Coachable - The ability to listen to constructive feedback and adjust accordingly.
- Startup experience is a plus.
- Proficiency with customer success tools (Zendesk), CRMs, preferably HubSpot.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred.
- Logixboard offers 100% of health insurance costs for all US employees.
- Full-time employees have unlimited vacation.
- High Energy - High opportunity for a growth environment
- We are a fast-growing startup where your position will have a direct impact on the business
- Generous parental leave
- We strive to be a truly inclusive, diverse, and continuously-learning organization: If you have needs that create a more equitable environment, let's talk
An equitable, diverse, and inclusive workplace is a high priority at Logixboard. We place a high value on those with varied experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives and highly encourage under-represented and traditionally marginalized communities to apply. We build great products and great teams. Come work with us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We provide SaaS solutions for Customer Experience, Real-time tracking using Data Analytics for the Supply Chain and Logistics sector