Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Vyond is seeking a talented Sales Development Representative with a strong desire to be rewarded and recognized for the outcomes they achieve. Are you confident, outgoing, tenacious, and capable of engaging with key contacts in large organizations? Are you highly organized, and equally comfortable working as an individual contributor or on a team? Are you skilled at engaging with a variety of personalities with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding goals on a consistent basis? If this describes you, and you’re looking for an opportunity to join a growing sales organization, read on…
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The following duties are representative of the responsibilities of this position. These assignments may change as the needs and priorities of the organization evolve.
- Work with Marketing to follow up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Create target prospect lists and penetrate key existing and new accounts
- Connect with qualified and unqualified prospects by phone and email – using Salesforce as the system of record
- Schedule appointments and demos for Vyond sales teams
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams
- Research companies, contact roles, and organizational structures to help inform the account penetration strategy• Work closely with your dedicated Account Executives and Head of Sales to identify key players and accounts to develop
REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 1-3 years of work experience selling and engaging contacts using the phone and email
- Proven business development success through effective use of core tools: Salesforce, LinkedIn, Sales Enablement tools, MS Office•
- Excellent written communication, articulate as well as a strong note-taker and listener
- High emotional intelligence – easy to work with, yet professional and focused
- Intuitive selling abilities – hard-charging, persistent, confident, articulate, and excited to drive growth
- Positive and motivated self-starter
- Highly organized – the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Driven by a desire to achieve meaningful and measurable results, develop as a sales professional
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements, and correlating potential business ROI that can be provided by Vyond
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Vyond puts the power of video in the hands of everyone, allowing people of all skill levels and in all industries to create dynamic and powerful media...