Sales Renewal Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Renewal Manager will be responsible for assisting the Vyond Enterprise Sales team in their account expansion and business development efforts. This role will focus on renewing Vyond customers, and identifying both up-sell and cross-sell opportunities. Working closely with Sales leadership, Account Executives, Customer Success, and Marketing, the ideal candidate would be an articulate, collaborative, sales-minded professional who is highly organized and comfortable in a fast-paced, high-volume sales team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Head of Sales to develop and refine renewal process and reporting that proactively engages the customer base, minimizing churn and maximizing additional usage of Vyond
- Partner with our Account Executives and Customer Success teams to initiate, drive and close out the renewal conversations with Vyond’s Enterprise clients
- Help the Sales team engage their Enterprise clients 90+ days ahead of contract renewal
- Maintain and report an accurate rolling 90-day forecast of renewals
- Create a system and process to identify customers who have a high potential of churn, up-sell, and down-sell
- Work closely with Account Executives, Sales leadership, Sales Ops, Customer Success and Marketing on account expansion strategy, assessing client health, identifying potential champions or advocates within each organization, and communicating with main contacts and decision-makers
- Responsible for renewing 90%+ of customers each month
- Responsible for meeting weekly/monthly goals and established metrics
- Conduct high-level conversations and build relationships with executives within Vyond’s largest strategic accounts
- Develop your Enterprise Sales skills by studying each account during this reach out process, including mapping contacts and different subscription periods, building support across end-users, and identifying decision-makers
- Coordinate with the Marketing team to execute account-based marketing and sales strategies, utilizing phone, email, social channels
- Gain unique insight into the use cases, challenges, account health, and business potential of our largest clients
REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Must have experience managing customer accounts
- Highly proficient in Salesforce and other CRM tools
- Software and/or annual license experience required
- Ability to design and communicate convincing value propositions for clients
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proven time management and follow-up skills
- Results-oriented, collaborative, Team Player
- Articulate and professional
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Vyond puts the power of video in the hands of everyone, allowing people of all skill levels and in all industries to create dynamic and powerful media...