Associate Data Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Associate Data Analyst
About the role
Do you enjoy solving real-world problems with data? Our business is built on a quantitative culture, and our analytics teams are involved in driving value across the organization. You will work on real-world business problems – it’s not just about crunching numbers – we transform business problems into business solutions through the use of data. We use these statistics to tell stories that drive strategic outcomes.
As an Associate Data Analyst at Criteo you will use an analytical, data-driven approach to understand our clients’ needs and provide insights. You will be working closely with our mid-market account strategy team to help optimize their campaigns, present actionable insights, and answer in-depth analytical questions. This role involves dealing with a considerable amount of complex data and requires a candidate who is comfortable thinking of innovative ways to analyze data and solve problems. The ideal candidate will be able to properly convey the business impact of their analysis to both technical and non-technical audiences. This is an entry-level position, ideal for someone with 0-2 years of analytics experience – it offers the opportunity to develop skills and learn tools in a dynamic and flexible team environment.
What you'll do
- Act as the main point of contact regarding analytical support for commercial teams
- Handle analytics requests from clients and solve business problems with data
- Build and maintain reporting tools that present actionable insights to teams across the business
- Partner with internal stakeholders to identify and develop innovative analysis to address business opportunities and client needs
- Develop a deep knowledge of Criteo’s technology, databases, products, and position in the marketplace
Who you are
- Interested in analytics and automating business tasks and processes
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience with Excel and data visualization software (Tableau) preferred
- Experience with Python or a strong interest in learning it is preferred
- Fluent in English
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Critical thinking ability to structure and solve difficult problems with minimal supervision
- Eager to work with a global, distributed team to impact our operations and 20,000 clients around the world
- Continuous learner who displays flexibility for adapting and adjusting strategies and/or operations in fast-paced environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.