This job is no longer accepting applications.
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to more than 300,000 event professionals and hoteliers around the world. The economic significance of our industry is undeniable: Meetings and events boost the global GDP by more than $1.5 trillion and impact nearly 26 million jobs; and for more than 20 years, Cvent has led the transformation of our industry with our market-leading technology.
We are looking for Solutions Specialists who are responsible for being an expert on the Cvent Event platform. You will join and support our dynamic, close-knit Client Services department and contribute to our best in-class customer service experience. This is a great opportunity to further your career with our company and develop additional knowledge and skills in advanced technology that is transforming its industry.
Solutions Specialists support our Client Success teams on the on the products and features across the Cvent platform as well as more technically advanced features of the Cvent platform. You will act as a product expert during strategic event set ups, the implementation of new features, training on new and existing features, ongoing troubleshooting, and other strategic needs. In addition to being a product expert, you will be a technical support resource for success teams on calls with clients.
The ideal candidate should be extremely motivated with excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fun work environment. We’re looking for someone who gets motivated about having an important impact on a successful, growing SAAS company known for its customer service.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Demonstrate deep product knowledge and understanding of the Cvent platform when assisting colleagues and clients both on the phone and via email
- Assist in configuring and troubleshooting all types of events in the Cvent platform, including in-person, virtual and hybrid, based on the client’s needs and requirements
- Gather client requests for future releases of the product and collaborate with the technology team on customer requirements
- Collaborate with the Technology team when new functionality is introduced
- Assist clients in the onboarding phase with added features or products, implementing in their accounts and understanding their needs
- Collaborate with Content team to develop and enhance knowledge base articles and client facing documentation
- Train Client Success team on new advanced functionality
What You Need for this Position:
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic credentials
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- General understanding and/or experience with other Cvent tools is a plus
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- While not required but is a plus, experience using general office software applications; sales automation products such as Salesforce.com
Areas of Expertise Desired:
- Cvent Event Management –Standard, Express and Flex
- Virtual Attendee Hub
- Abstract Management
- SMM features such as Budget and Meeting Request Forms
- Onsite Solutions such as SocialWall, OnArrival, and LeadCapture
- General understanding of CrowdCompass, Inquisium, the Supplier Network, out-the-box integrations, and other Cvent solutions
At Cvent we celebrate, support and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get best practices, tips & news on the #events & #hospitality industry.