Senior, Content Marketing Manager (open to remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you a skilled copywriter with experience writing about financial services/products? Do you have a passion for mentoring and developing others? Do you enjoy being part of a team that is making a real difference to the success of small business owners? If so, read on.
The Senior, Content Marketing Manager will work closely with the Marketing Team to create engaging content that tells our story and our clients’ stories. You’ll define our content vision and distribution strategy, define and optimize core KPIs, write content, and manage the editorial system that enables you to scale the program’s reach and impact.
What we offer
- Opportunity to leave your mark on a rapidly-growing startup
- An incredibly diverse team of brilliant minds from all over the world
- Competitive compensation
- Health benefitsFamily-friendly policies
- Flexible work from home policy
- Birthday treats, and a lunch of your choice every week (one of our values is Fun & Food!)
Note re Covid-19: We are currently working fully remotely. Once safe to do so, adhering to the highest level of public health advice, we will shift back to our “more in than out” policy for team members located within the GTA, with an average 3 days/week being in-office and 2 days/week offering the flexibility to work from anywhere.
About the Company
FundThrough is an online platform that enables businesses to control when they get paid on their invoices. We’re helping business owners eliminate cash flow gaps by giving them the power and flexibility to get their invoices paid when they want, with one click, and in as little as 24 hours through a magical tech-enabled platform. Launched in 2014 we’ve shot out to become a leader in the Canadian FinTech space, funding millions of dollars in invoices every month. We’re venture-backed and growing our revenue, customer base and technology aggressively.
Please note that due to the sensitive nature of the work we do, clearing a criminal record check is a condition of employment. FundThrough encourages applications from candidates with differing abilities. Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage in the selection process.
- Define and champion FundThrough’s content strategy.
- Elevate our brand, company, and product storytelling through various formats including writing, editing and publishing content to FundThrough’s blog and social channels.
- Find unique story angles that tell readers about the benefits of FundThrough products; interview sources and collaborate with clients to showcase their success.
- Lead a team of in-house and/or freelance writers to develop new content and support customer acquisition and retention efforts.
- Measure and communicate the impact of the content team’s efforts toward achievement of company objectives.
- Manage projects and relationships with third-party agencies, consultants, and producers of multimedia content.
- Provide editing support for our in-app messaging and content partnerships.
- You have five years of experience in B2B content management and production.
- You’ve managed editorial calendars, implemented a content strategy, and helped create the voice behind a brand.
- You can show examples of taking complex issues like accounting and small business management and simplifying them across various formats, constraints, and audiences.
- You use creativity and lateral thinking to explore different ways to tell a story.
- You're good at managing writers and helping others understand how to craft editorial copy that falls within FundThrough’s content guidelines.
- You’re passionate about small business growth and providing innovative solutions to entrepreneurs.
- You’re familiar with the principles of search engine optimization and understand how to produce content that aligns with brand voice while being optimized for search engines.
Note: We are open to this position being fully remote and invite candidates to apply regardless of geographic location, provided you are legally eligible to work in either Canada or the US.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get your invoices paid tomorrow!