INFLUENCER ACCOUNT MANAGER
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Crakmedia is already a world leader in performance marketing and Internet traffic monetization. Our next goal is ambitious: to obtain the same worldwide recognition in the field of influencer management. To do so, we are looking for an expert in recruitment and influencer management to handle this brand new department.
Being an Influence Marketing Manager at Crakmedia means building and managing a pool of world-class influencers who can promote various products offered by our portfolio of advertisers.
At Crakmedia, an Influence Marketing Manager is in charge of:
- Ensuring the recruitment and management of influencers of all kinds: Youtube, Instagram or any other well-known personalities related to our web product verticals.
- Supervising contract negotiations.
- Ensuring that the published content complies with the guidelines of our advertisers and our internal rates.
- Managing and growing the Account Executive - Influencer team.
- Implementing various measurement and monitoring tools related to the performance of the team's operations.
- Contributing to the development of the Influencer's content marketing strategy.
In order to be successful in this role, you must:
- Have the ambition to compete on a global scale
- Be perfectly bilingual.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in team management.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in business development, sales or marketing positioning.
- Demonstrate ambition, interest in performance and ability to work under pressure.
- Have experience in influence marketing or affiliate marketing (an asset).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Build marketing technologies & create audiences for world-leading brands