Senior Frontend Software Engineer (React)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to more than 300,000 event professionals and hoteliers around the world. The economic significance of our industry is undeniable: Meetings and events boost the global GDP by more than $1.5 trillion and impact nearly 26 million jobs; and for more than 20 years, Cvent has led the transformation of our industry with our market-leading technology.
The ideal candidate for this team is someone who wants to not only work on interesting projects but also grow into a technical leadership role where they can make a positive impact across Cvent’s Engineering division.
Specifically, we are looking for someone who...
- Is process oriented, can execute on multiple projects in parallel and ensure the on-time release of well tested and reliable code.
- Will provide technical expertise and mentorship to associate level team members and help to define and drive best practices across the division.
- Uses development techniques to optimize software across a vast array of devices and browsers while able to discuss the trade-offs between different techniques.
What we are ideally seeking for this position:
The prerequisites for joining our development team are simple. We care more about your attitude and aptitude than the specific tools and technologies you have used in the past. You need to have a strong passion for software development and must take pride in your coding. You should also have great analytical skills and ability to handle complex, modular software development in a collaborative team-based environment.
- 5+ years, of hands-on development experience.
- Strong foundation in React.js and its core principles
- Familiar with popular React.js workflows, such as Redux.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack and NPM.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS pre-processors.
- Highly proficient with version control systems, especially GIT, a plus.
- Highly proficient in at least one objected oriented language: Java or C# etc.
- Experience using and implementing RESTful APIs.
- Experience working with React Native a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get best practices, tips & news on the #events & #hospitality industry.