Senior Sales Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Lockstep, we are building the next evolution of accounting systems. Lockstep was founded on the idea that accounting teams deserve much better tools to manage cash flow and close the books. This is a truly unique opportunity to lead the accounting team at a company that is dedicated to building new ways for accountants to work together.
We embrace remote work (even before Covid) – Work from any location inside the US!
Lockstep is on a mission to revolutionize how accounting teams work! We’ve set our sights on empowering mid market companies to work more efficiently, provide a higher level of service to their customers and share information in a way that is truly unique.
Our distribution model relies heavily on world class integration to most ERPs, and a collaborative sales motion with a number of those ERP publishers, their sales teams and their partner channels.
Lockstep is looking for a proven Sales Executive to join a group of dynamic sales professionals. This individual will drive “net” new sales growth. Operating as part of a highly driven and high performing team, our Sales Executives are responsible for selling Lockstep solutions and working with our partners to promote and increase sales to their customers.
- Qualify and close sales leads generated by our sales development teams
- Qualify and close new sales opportunities that are self-generated or through partner relationships
- Utilize Salesforce.com to manage leads, activity and opportunities to close revenue and provide insight to leadership
- Manage a sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close
- Develop and maintain a high level of industry knowledge and become expert Lockstep product offerings
- Develop and maintain relationships with Lockstep partners and other third parties to increase opportunities
- Be an active team player both on the sales team and throughout Lockstep to help meet company objectives
- BA/BS or equivalent experience, finance degree a plus
- Highly motivated individual, competitive, and coachable
- 5+ years of successful B2B sales experience with an emphasis on acquiring new customers
- Experience in handing high velocity and complex selling situations
- Documented success achieving and exceeding assigned quotas
- Consultative, solution-based sales methodology
- The ability and inclination to defer to Locksteps infamous Marketing Goddesses in all situations
- Sales experience with financial/accounting applications and/or hosted software solutions or the banking/financial services Industry is a strong plus
- Knowledge and expertise in the ERP, E-Commerce, Billing/POS solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We embrace remote work (even before Covid) – Work from any location inside the US! You’ll be joining a great team – our leadership and investors have previously delivered multiple billion-dollar exits.
Inclusion is one of our core values. We don’t discriminate by race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the US. We are not offering working visa sponsorship at this time.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connect the world’s accounting departments to help them work better together.