Product Operations Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As the world becomes increasingly stressful and change accelerates at an unprecedented pace, the toll on mental health has been significant, leaving many people feeling overwhelmed, down, anxious, or depressed. We want to help.
Many people hesitate to seek therapeutic or psychological help because of stigma, misinformation or treatment is simply inaccessible. We are changing that.
Join us in our mission – preserving mental health and wellness, and making effective mental healthcare more accessible and affordable, so that everyone can live their happiest and healthiest life!
We are a high-impact organization with a proven business model and technology, as demonstrated by key financial and operational metrics. We have successfully commercially pioneered a digital continuum of care for mental health including our outcomes-tethered and accessible Guided Therapy (Therapist Assisted Cognitive Behavioural Therapy “TAiCBT”) in Canada called MindBeacon. Starting in January 2021, MindBeacon will also be offering Live Therapy through our digital platform. Clients will be able to choose to support their mental health needs via Guided Therapy or Live Therapy.
Since 2002, MindBeacon’s CBT Associates ("CBTA"), through traditional in-person clinic-based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy ("CBT"), has helped thousands of people become happier and more productive by helping them overcome feelings and behaviors that negatively impact their everyday lives.
Founded in 2015, MindBeacon has developed a comprehensive digitally-based continuum of care for mental health model through its widely deployed, extensively validated MindBeacon digital platform. MindBeacon is a digital therapeutic solution built on top of the years of direct experience and unmatched institutional knowledge.
Our platform is purpose-built to scale by servicing the broad mental healthcare market, reducing barriers to care, lowering costs for patients, and delivering best-in-class outcomes. MindBeacon has broad applicability across employers, governments, benefit plans, health systems, disability management, post-secondary, employee wellness, specialty pharmacy, chronic disease management, and others.
For more information, please visit https://www.mindbeacon.com.
As a member of the Product Team, the Product Operations Associate will develop knowledge of MindBeacon’s platform capabilities, assist Product Managers and Designers in delivering new features and measuring their impact, and own processes for launching new MindBeacon customer programs and content updates. Reporting to the Director of Product Management, this role provides support to a closely integrated team of Product Managers building amazing products based on user-centric, data-driven product development, and further works closely with clinical experts, content creators, marketing, and sales professionals to ensure product success!
As a growing company, there is no shortage of new projects or learning opportunities for those who are eager – you will never get bored at MindBeacon!
We welcome and encourage students, recent graduates, and experienced professionals to apply. Those selected for further consideration or interview will be contacted directly.
An Overview of the Key Responsibilities:
Program Execution (70%)
- Own program plans for launching new customers and product enhancements in coordination with cross-functional teams and communication with primary stakeholders, interacting directly with MindBeacon APIs and developing solid knowledge of the MindBeacon platform
- Ensuring the successful launch of new mental health protocols and content through partnership with our content and clinical teams
- Manage project timelines, risks, priorities, estimates, and customer commitments and expectations with stakeholders
Product Development (20%)
- Assist in translating customer needs into product requirements working closely with fellow Product Managers and Software Engineers to further refine and develop product ideas
- Assist in measuring the success of launched features by creating reporting dashboards and analyzing usage data
Product Planning and Strategy (10%)
- Contribute to product strategy via customer research, supporting the development of Business Cases for new features
- Participate in regular Product Team meetings and planning sessions
- Other duties as assigned
The Skills and Experience That Make You a Great Fit for Our Team:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience with 1+ years' experience developing and managing products including gathering requirements and managing cases development
- Comfortable working with Postman to run APIs and debug as required
- Comfortable working with JSON files, able to work with SQL to pull data
- Poses effective time-management and planning skills, paired with ability to prioritize multiple and often competing deadlines
- Comfortable working independently; resourceful and detail-oriented
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and possess strong people skills
What Sets You Apart from the Crowd:
- Previous working experience in an agile, and/or growing start-up environment
- Previous experience or interest working in mental health
- Solid team player with a solutions-oriented approach, easily listens to feedback, and shares expertise and new learnings with the team
- Identify as an innovative and curious professional, continually upgrading personal technical skills through research, education, and self‑motivated technology experimentation
- Highly customer-centric; ability to understand our target audience, their challenges, and what differentiates MindBeacon
Working at MindBeacon Means:
- Being a part of a high-impact organization which is looking to make mental healthcare more accessible and more affordable for all Canadians – help us shape that vision!
- Excelling in a dynamic and changing environment. We are continuously innovating to make our platform the premiere way for Canadians to access high-quality, evidence-based treatment.
- Valuing growth and development. We embrace accountability, transparency, and continuous learning. We are looking for someone who shares these values and is excited to share their expertise with our team.
Some of our other great perks include – but are not limited to!
- Coverage under our group benefits health plan
- Paid time off, including vacation and personal/family health days
- Regular All Company meetings to keep you informed and drop-in virtual Water Cooler chats to keep you connected
- Great Employee Programs: help us add to our amazing team through the Employee Referral Program, and nominate your peers for the awesome work they do through the Employee Recognition Program
- Ability to work from home (ongoing) but connect with peers across the country
- A welcoming and supportive work environment, PLUS knowing that what you do every day makes a meaningful difference in the lives of Canadians across the country!
How to Apply:
If this opportunity sounds like you, select “Apply for this Job” to submit your resume and tell us why you’re a great fit for our team!
MindBeacon is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse, inclusive, and accessible workplace. We strongly support equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, family or marital status, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, or any other protected characteristic.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. If accommodation is needed in the recruitment process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. You may contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in MindBeacon!
Your application has been successfully submitted.