Project Manager, Enterprise Events
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to more than 300,000 event professionals and hoteliers around the world. The economic significance of our industry is undeniable: Meetings and events boost the global GDP by more than $1.5 trillion and impact nearly 26 million jobs; and for more than 20 years, Cvent has led the transformation of our industry with our market-leading technology.
Cvent believes that when people come together amazing things happen, relationships are built, and business gets done. This is why we have created the industry’s leading cloud-based software for managing corporate meetings, events and travel programs.
From a one-to-one sales meeting, employee training or a large flagship customer conference, Cvent’s unmatched software and the data it provides helps thousands of organizations and hotels around the world to better engage their customers, reduce costs and grow revenue.
The proof of the results that we deliver is demonstrated by the customers that choose us, including over 80% of the Fortune 100, more than 10,000 small and medium businesses and over 100,000 hotels.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Manage event projects with customers across single or multiple events. The Project Manager will be the face of Cvent to the client on the execution side.
- Provide advice, consultation, and training to clients based on industry best practices
- Provide/direct best-in-class technical service based on project timelines
- Work with Project team, including Business Analysts, Event Builders, Web Designers, Onsite/Virtual Event Technicians, and more to ensure adherence to timelines and budgets
- Work with external clients, sales and internal project teams to identify, assess, and document client requirements
- Plan onsite engagements with the assistance of the onsite execution team
- Work with third party vendors to quote, order and manage event specific materials
- Plan the execution of Virtual and/or Hybrid events through Cvent technology
- Coordinate resources across multiple Cvent tools or third party vendors as needed
- Manage teams in the US and India to meet client deadlines and goals
- Provide exemplary customer service to client stakeholders and project team members
- Manage multiple concurrent projects from Handover to Project Review; Advising customers of best practice configuration, design and set up to achieve their business goals
- Meet monthly/quarterly performance goals
What’s In It For You:
- Constant intellectual stimulation and fast-track advancement opportunity
- Unmatched career development through company-sponsored training programs
- Exceptional reward programs that recognize employees who demonstrate our core values
What You Need For This Position:
- Bachelor’s degree or previous technical support experience; or equivalent combination
- 3+ year experience in Project Management. Meeting and Event technology experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of project planning, analysis, design and implementation
- Cvent Advanced Certification and Mobile Solutions Certification required
- Basic understanding of technology systems and web applications
- Ability to work within a team to achieve goals
- Highly organized, detail conscious, and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Experience with helpdesk systems, CRM software and project management tools
- Excellent communications skills
- Able to travel domestically and occasionally internationally
- Cvent Certification Preferred
At Cvent we celebrate, support and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get best practices, tips & news on the #events & #hospitality industry.