Senior Product Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Step is a next-generation financial services company building the best banking experience to help teens and young adults achieve financial independence and knowledge at an earlier age. Step’s mission is to create a bank that gives you the tools to become smarter with your money and reward you along your financial journey. Step is a well-funded Series B company focused on disrupting banking through a differentiated mobile-first consumer experience. The founding team has an extensive background in FinTech and building successful consumer products and brands. If you’re looking to join a fast-growing company with a strong mission and vision that puts people first, we want to meet you.
As a Senior Product Manager at Step, you will lead product decisioning and delivery in your product area, with an eye to Step’s overall business goals.
You will use data and insights to prioritize your roadmap, articulating the why behind your decisions. You will work with Design and Engineering in particular, as well as Customer Experience, Risk & Compliance, Design, and Growth to deliver value and delight to our customers.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer;
- Use data and insights to identify the highest impact features, improvements, and experiments;
- Write specifications outlining problems & objectives, key elements of the feature, decision rationales, and metrics;
- Partner with design, engineering, and other stakeholders to prioritize, build and roll out product features;
- Measure impact and communicate learnings.
- 5+ years of product management experience or equivalent, software engineering or design experience a plus,
- Experience in fintech or related consumer technology where consumer safety and security is paramount
- Experience building, launching, and managing products at scale
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Deep care for the customer, proactive, outcome-oriented
Working at Step
- Competitive salary based on experience, with full medical and dental benefits
- Stock in an early-stage startup
- Flexible WFH (when office re-opens) and vacation policy
- Employee referral program
- Monthly stipend for Step Card testing
- 401K plan
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Banking for teens