This job is no longer accepting applications.
Crakmedia is a world leader in performance marketing and Internet traffic monetization with a powerful network of affiliates generating over 5 Billion monthly advertising displays. It’s also a proprietary web platform ranked in the top 100 most visited websites in the United States and in the top 300 worldwide.
Being an SEO Specialist at Crakmedia involves: increasing user influx coming from search engines across different websites in order to promote higher conversions.
At Crakmedia, an SEO Specialist is in charge of:
- Doing technical, semantic and netlinking SEO audits;
- Writing and piloting the SEO action plan;
- Following up on the implementation of SEO recommendations through the copywriting and technical teams;
- Doing regular data reports and analyzes such as website performance and statistics;
- Managing multiple sites;
- Staying up to date with any changes in algorithms and search engines as well as the best practices in the industry;
- Doing keyword research and competition analyzes.
To be able to perform in this position, we believe it is important that you:
- Have previously held a similar position in an agency or with a web advertiser;
- Master SEO-focused tools (Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, etc.);
- Are passionate about SEO techniques and algorithms;
- Have solid basic knowledge of HTML;
- Have experience with SEO in terms of crawl analysis and server logs;
- Master link acquisition techniques and strategies;
- Are fully bilingual, both orally and in writing.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Build marketing technologies & create audiences for world-leading brands