Paid Social Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Gen Z is the generation of the side-hustle. 💪🏻 They’re creators. 👩🎤 They’re freelancers. 🧑💻 They’re investors. 👩💼 And they’re not afraid to take on challenges, especially when it comes to their finances - and we’re here for it.
Step is a next-generation financial services company building a better banking experience to help teens and young adults achieve financial independence and knowledge at an earlier age. We’re on a mission to improve the financial future of the next generation and empower teens to start their financial journey.
Step is a well-funded Series C company focused on disrupting banking through a differentiated mobile-first consumer experience. We eclipsed 1 million customers just four months after launch. If you’re looking to join a fast-growing company with a strong mission and vision that puts people first, we want to meet you.
As the Paid Social Manager you will be the go-to expert on paid social channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Snap, TikTok). You’ll work closely with our social, analytics, product, and creative teams to plan, buy, and optimize targeted media campaigns, delivering on direct response goals. You’ll scale our programs with multi-million dollar budgets amongst an ambitious and growing Growth Team, owning both the strategy and execution. You’ll help us devise cross-channel campaigns and help drive advancement in our analytic capabilities.
If you have experience with paid social and want to bring that to dramatically scale a mission-driven & disruptive company, we would love to hear from you!
- Scale and optimize best-in-class paid social campaigns to drive customer acquisition
- Devise, deploy, and optimize other paid media programs, such as YouTube, App Networks & Paid Search, to drive user growth
- Drive reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns, creatives, and the acquisition portfolio
- Develop forecasts and budgets for paid social and other media channels
- Partner closely with internal and external teams across data, product and design
- Tools we use: BigQuery, Looker, Branch, Segment, and others.
- 3+ years experience with paid social, including hands-on experience buying and optimizing, with a focus on consumer DTC or B2C brands
- Well versed with Facebook, Snap, and TikTok
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to answer your own questions and build reporting using SQL, data visualization tools, and spreadsheets
- Strong knowledge of the media industry and landscape
- Versatile and comfortable juggling multiple projects with several moving parts
- You have an eye for creative and instincts to what works
- Nice to have: Experience with MMPs and familiar with mobile measurement, and have thoughts on the post IDFA world
- Nice to have: Ability to cut or edit UGC video creative (we work with a lot of influencers)
Working at Step
- Competitive salary based on experience, with full medical and dental benefits
- Stock in an early-stage startup that is growing
- Flexible WFH and vacation policy
- Free daily lunches
- Free snacks & drinks
- Monthly team events outside the office
- Monthly stipend for commuter benefits and card testing
- 401K plan
- Office located next to Caltrain station
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Banking for teens