WEB DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Crakmedia is a world leader in web performance marketing. Thanks to an experienced team of media buyers and its own affiliate marketing platform, the company has been growing exponentially for the past 3 years and aims to maintain this course in the future!
Being a Web Development Director at Crakmedia involves managing about fifteen technical resources while ensuring the delivery of development projects that allow us to keep growing and breaking new records.
At Crakmedia, a Web Development Director is in charge of:
- Managing technical resources: 1 on 1, yearly evaluations and daily coaching, recruitment;
- Overseeing the setup and maintenance of effective development practices;
- Ensuring a constant watch on technology;
- Overseeing budget management;
- Creating dashboards;
- Coaching and leading resources’ skill development.
To be able to perform in this position, we believe it is essential that you:
- Have a university degree in a relevant field;
- Have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Show flexibility and proactivity, and demonstrate leadership;
- Have substantial knowledge of web development;
- Are bilingual (management of anglophone resources);
- Have experience in an agile work environment (ideally showing the ability to coach teams on methodology).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Build marketing technologies & create audiences for world-leading brands