Client Success Advisor, Event Solutions
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to more than 300,000 event professionals and hoteliers around the world. The economic significance of our industry is undeniable: Meetings and events boost the global GDP by more than $1.5 trillion and impact nearly 26 million jobs; and for more than 20 years, Cvent has led the transformation of our industry with our market-leading technology.
We’re looking for Client Success Advisors who are responsible for providing value and owning the success Cvent’s Event Cloud Customers. As an advisor, you will join our dynamic, close-knit Client Services department and gain best-in-class customer service experience. This is a great opportunity to build a career at a company that’s transforming its industry.
Client Success Advisors serve as our clients’ primary point of contact while they are using Cvent’s software. In this role, you will be responsible for exercising Cvent knowledge to ensure our clients are able to realize the full benefits of the software. Client Success Advisors spend their day on scheduled calls and email to understand, align and reach customer’s business goals by delivering maximum value.
The ideal candidate should be customer centric, extremely motivated with excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fun work environment. We’re looking for someone who gets excited about having an important impact on a successful, growing company known for its customer service
What You Will Be Doing
- Understand and align with customer’s goals to help them achieve their desired outcomes
- Drive platform adoption and offer industry best practices to help clients effectively meet said business goals
- Host personalized web-based presentations to customers to align with their needs, discuss adoption, and identify areas of opportunity
- Understand client’s risks and presenting on recommendations and solutions
- Collaborate with the sales team to introduce new features and opportunities to clients
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product
- Guide new clients through onboarding by understanding their needs, disseminating training resources and assisting with account setup
- Opportunities to meet with clients onsite; up to 20% travel required
What You Will Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic credentials. Our Client Services team is made up of people from various educational backgrounds including, but not limited to: business, psychology, communications and computer information systems
- 0-3+ years experience in customer-facing roles
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Comfortable using general office software applications; sales automation products such as Salesforce.com and web collaboration tools
- Excel at developing relationships over the phone and in person.
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- In addition to English, language skills in Spanish, Portuguese or French, or is preferred
At Cvent we celebrate, support and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get best practices, tips & news on the #events & #hospitality industry.