FONCTIONNAL ANALYST - BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Crakmedia is a world leader in web performance marketing. Thanks to an experienced team of media buyers and its own affiliate marketing platform, the company has been growing exponentially for the past 3 years and aims to maintain this course in the future!
At Crakmedia, a Functional Analyst is in charge of:
- Analyzing the functions in need of development or modification by the BI team;
- Defining user needs;
- Writing functional files;
- Contributing to deliveries for various environments and ensuring the quality of delivered products;
- Overseeing functional trials and making sure delivered products are of the highest quality;
- Participating in integrated trials as well as system trials;
- Participating in the implementation of structures and quality assurance processes with the QA team.
To be able to perform in this position, we believe it is essential that you:
- Hold a university degree in a field related to the position;
- Have experience in functional analysis;
- Are able to understand the architecture in place, and able to translate it into development instructions;
- Master the concepts of the Agile methodology;
- Master the concepts of UML modelisation;
- Have experience in web marketing and/or web transactional projects (an asset).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Build marketing technologies & create audiences for world-leading brands